HURT

AVENGING FATE

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I left home early and didn't locked the door cause i was sure that she will not try to run away because she don't know anything .

I reached at a park and called my man

"Hello" he answered my call

"What is happening their ?" I asked

"He is searching for his daughter very desperately and he killed all the gang members."

"I was knowing he will do that...okay, tell me if anything special happens"

I hanged up the call and then called my buddy he was the one who helped me a lot with this plan.

"Hey, buddy " I said

"So, what i have to do now ?" He asked.

"Wait for some days let that bastard... search for his daughter ..i will tell you when you have to call him." I said and he hummed in return.

"What about that girl ? what are you going to do with her ?" He asked

"She will get what she deserves " I said and hanged the call before he can ask anymore questions.

I went to the supermarket to get some food and other important things .

It took me more than 2 hours .

*********

I got out of my car just to see yoona standing in front of me she looked afraid i walked closer to her and suddenly she started running away i ran behind her and yelled her name several times.

 She kept running ....but i was faster so i grabbed her from back and instantly thrown her over my shoulders . I started walking back towards my house..it was good that my house is far away from city in the woods so...she will not be able to run away easily.

She kept struggling and hitting my back but...i was too strong for her . Once we reached home i locked the door and thrown her on the floor harshly making her yelp in pain.

I looked towards her with anger rising inside me and she returned me the same look

 "what do you think you were doing ?" I yelled at her.

  "Getting away from you...what else " she answered and given me a disgusted look.

  "What do you mean ?" I asked being confused.

  "Don't act innocent..i know everything you were the one behind all of this...you planned everything ...you jerk " She yelled with tears in her eyes.

At first i was shocked that, how did she know all this ? but, then i thought.... it just made it simple for me to hurt her and i smirked in her direction.

  "Ssssss....so .....i think the game is ON "  I said with a smirk and slowly crouched down till i reached to her while she tried to scoot away but, i grabbed her forearm to stop her she started to struggle.

I went closer to her ear and then whispered "Welcome to the real hell yoona"

She pushed me away and stood up . She tried to run towards the door but i grabbed her ankle making her fall in front of me.

NARRATOR'S POV

Ji chang wook pinned yoona's both wrist above her head and got on top of her.

"Listen here you can only escape from me after your death ..so, don't try you will just end up getting hurt" He said in a horrifying tone.

"Please let me go... i have not done anything bad to you...please " Yoona begged while crying.

He looked towards her face silently for few seconds and then said "You not did bad to me but instead because of you i suffered from my worst" He looked towards yoona with pure hatred.

"Then, atleast tell what i did which made you suffer " She asked while directly looking into his eyes.

He remained silent and then instead of answering he stood up "Stand up" He said trying to be calm.

Yoona didn't react to his command which aroused his anger even more ...he harshly grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards upstairs.

While yoona started struggling to free herself from his grasp ..he was about to drag her into another direction when he suddenly seen his planning room's door open so, instead he dragged her inside that room.

Once he was inside he thrown her on the ground harshly "How did you open this door" He asked with anger.

Yoona just looked towards the ground not wanting to answer his question . Being frustrated ji chang wook walked towards her and grabbed her face roughly and made her look towards him

"Answer me " He yelled at her .

Yoona tried to remove his hand from her face "Let go ..it hurts "

"I will ...but, first tell me how did you open this door ?" Chang wook asked once again.

Yoona slowly lifted her hand up and pulled out hairpin from her hairs "With this" She shown him her hairpin.

He let go off her and grabbed a hairpin from her hand...he looked towards yoona who now has light red colour bruises on her face where he was holding her face from.

While yoona didn't made the eye contact still looking towards the ground ..but, chang wook can hear her light sobs.

He grabbed yoona's hand and pulled her up in standing position he was about to drag her out when suddenly she asked while pointing towards one photo on the wall "Who is that man their...with my mom ?"

Chang wook looked towards the photo and then, towards yoona "You don't know him ?" Chang wook asked, in return yoona shook her head leaving chang wook confused .

Chang wook always knows that yoona never seen her father but, even she don't know how he looked..... left him shocked.

"He is your father ." Ji chang wook answered after thinking for a while.

"No, he is not my father " Yoona said with a straight face .

"He is " Chang wook argued, yoona took her hand out of chang wook's hold and walked towards her bag which was kept in that room.

She opened it and took out one man's photo from her bag "Look, he is my father and he died when i was born" Yoona said while showing him that photo.

To which chang wook just scoffed "You don't even know the truth .... that man you see *while pointing towards the wall* is you father "

"No..you are lying my mother told me he is my father " Yoona argued once again.

"Your mother is such a she ...don't even know...." Before chang wook can complete yoona stood up and slapped him across his face making a loud noise.

"Don't you dare say a single word about my mother" Yoona yelled at him with anger.

Chang wook too looked really angry now, he grabbed yoona's hand and dragged her out in another direction he stopped when he came across one door he opened it and pulled her inside with him and then locked the door from inside.

He pulled her inside that dark room and then pushed her on the only couch which was their inside that room.

"I will make you regret slapping me " By saying those words he hovered on top of her and started kissing her roughly while yoona struggled and tried pushing him off her ..but he was too strong and continued kissing her.

Tears started coming out of yoona's eyes and when chang wook felt those tears on his face he pulled away and looked towards yoona "Please let go " She begged once again while crying.

Chang wook just stood up and walked out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

Leaving yoona alone in the dark room crying "What i did to get all this ?" Yoona said to herself quiet loud.

*********************

It was evening now, and still yoona was in the same room. She have not even took a drop of water from whole day.

Suddenly, door opened making yoona scared she looked towards the door just to see chang wook coming inside. She sat up on the couch and looked towards him with her puffy red eyes.

He had a plate filled with food and a water bottle in his hands " Here, eat it " He said in a commanding tone while keeping a plate and water bottle on the ground.

To which yoona didn't responded and ji chang wook just walked out of the room.

********(AFTER A WHILE)

He came back just to see yoona sleeping on a couch with her back was facing him. He looked towards the food which he brought it was still untouched she even didn't touched the water.

He moved towards yoona and turned her body towards him . She opened her eyes and started struggling "What are you doing ?.. let go " She said while struggling.

"Stay still' chang wook said and pulled her up in the sitting position.

He sat down on the couch beside her and picked up the food plate "Eat it " He commanded .

"I am not hungry " Yoona said softly and was about to lie down again but stopped when chang wook grabbed her arm.

"Don't make me to force you...just eat when i am telling you nicely ." He said and filled a food in a spoon and stretched it towards .

She looked towards him and then, towards the spoon  She slapped his hand harshly making the spoon fall on the ground.

"I...will...not...eat..it" Yoona said she stood up from the couch and walked far away to another corner and sat their.

Ji chang wook's eyes were now burning with anger he kept the food plate on the floor and moved towards the corner where yoona was sitting with her knees upto her chest.

He slipped his hand under her knees and picked her up in bridal style , yoona looked towards him and started yelling at him "Yah...put me down ".

"Okay..i think i have to force you now " He dropped her on the couch and got on top of her and grabbed a hold on her shirt "What are you doing ?" Yoona 's eyes widen.

"You will know " by saying that in just one flash he tore her shirt away and thrown it on the ground .

Yoona covered her chest with her hands while crying "Now, you will only get something to wear when you will finish this food " He said and  left the room.

he came back and looked towards the empty food plate . He has smirk on his face he looked towards yoona whose hands were still covering her front he thrown one  black t shirt towards her before walking out of the room.

Yoona wore a t shirt and then lied down on the cold floor and after sometime darkness took over her.

Ji chang wook came back just to see yoona sleeping on the cold floor, he sighed and then walked towards her and picked her up in bridal style and made his way towards the couch . He made her lie down on the couch and then, put the blanket over her .

He looked towards her sleeping face once more before moving out of the room.