KIDNAPPED

AVENGING FATE

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I came to Austin to get the information about the girl i was searching for these many years but, the gang who was their to give information about that girl suddenly started asking for much more money then, we decided before.

So, it started with a small quarrel when all of the sudden one of their man pointed a gun at me and i did the same...pointed my gun at him .

Suddenly one of them fired his gun from back of me it was good that i turned around and it hit my shoulder. In return i shot the bullet in his head and he died at that instant.

They started shooting at me and i have no other option then to run and hide i ran from that house and hid myself inside the bushes.

I  turned a little just to see one girl hiding inside the bushes just like me she was peeking at them her back was facing me and the way she was trembling she looked afraid.

I crawled towards her and pulled her more inside the bushes by covering and she started struggling for me to let her go."JUST BE QUIET" i whispered to her and she started struggling even more. I turned her around and she looked towards me for sometime and stayed still so i removed my hand from and told her about the mans outside.

She remained silent and when i seen they were gone so, i held her hand and brought her out on the street . i was about to speak when i heard one of their man yelled from back"Look he is there" before i could think anything that girl started dragging me to somewhere.

She brought me to someones house and pulled me inside she went in and i followed her . She walked towards the couch and dropped herself on it and i too did the same as i was too tired right now.

(SKIP THE DAY COZ IT IS SAME AS IN YOONA'S POV)

NEXT MORNING

(Now ji chang wook is in the flight heading back to Seoul (KOREA) )

I was sitting at my seat thinking about that girl yoona.

When i was leaving i felt sadness in her eyes and asked myself why is that ? does she want me to stay here ?, she like me or what ? i thought to check it.... and when she was about to close the door i stopped it by putting my foot in between of it.

  "Did you for...."  Before she could complete her sentence i slammed my lips onto hers  and kissed her but, surprisingly she didn't pushed me away and now, i know she really likes me.

I slowly unlinked my lips from her and told her my name before leaving.She stood their frozen and i just walked away.

She was a nice girl. but, her bad luck that i am not a type of guy who will fall for someone this easily.

Truthfully i hate girls just because of that one girl because of her today i don't have my mom and dad with me. They got killed because of her and i will surely make her pay for this she will not live her life happily .

I guess i have to wait some more to take my revenge from her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(ONE YEAR LATER)

YOONA'S POV

I still remember very clearly what happened one year ago, i just can't forget him , how he taken away my first kiss ?, how i remained frozen at his sudden move ?, how i fallen in first sight love with him.

Let's come back to the present today i am going to KOREA (Seoul) and i am really excited cause today for the first time i will meet my grand parents . My mom left for seoul before a week and now i will also go their and i think i will have fun in my hometown.

Right now i am in the flight and still it will take 1 hour to reach their so, let's just sleep.

**************

I reached to the airport and switched on my mobile just to see the message from my mom

"Sorry dear i cannot come to receive you at the airport.

I am really busy, please come to this address."

And one address was  written below the message.

"Let's go yoona you have to find your way by yourself " I said to myself and started walking out of the airport.

I came out and started searching for a taxi and suddenly i seen one man standing near a car and he had my name written on one sheet in his hand.

Why my name is written on that ? i asked to myself and walked towards him.

He was in a black suite , with well built body and height may be 6' 2 or 6' 3 cause he was too long as compared to me, my height is 5'5 too short compared to him.

What i am thinking snap out of it yoona.

"Hello " i waved my hand at him and smiled to which he didn't given any reaction.

"Are you miss Im Yoona " He asked in a polite tone.

"Yes, i am but who are you and why my name is their on that sheet ? " i pointed towards the sheet in his hand.

"Your mom told me to receive you " 

"But, she messaged me that she can't come so, why she will send someone to receive me" i asked being suspicious.

"I don't know about that,I just got order from your mom to receive you"

I stood their for a minute thinking should i go with him or not .....at last i decided to trust him . I smiled at him and he opened cars door for me. I entered and he too did the same and started driving.

****************

It was almost 1 hour since he is just driving silently. I don't think my grand parents house is this much far cause my mom told me it just take 15 minutes to reach their from airport.

"Do you really know the way to their house?" i asked gently but he didn't answered.

"Hello, i am talking to you " This time i said being irritated . And again he didn't answered just continued driving.

Now, i am feeling scared "did i do something wrong by trusting him ?"i asked to myself.

"Stop the car, i will go their by myself" I said feeling little scared but again no answer .

I took out my phone"Stop the car or i will call the police" i yelled at him and he finally stop the car i quickly opened the door to get down but he stood their in front of me looking at me dangerously.

I tried to walk away but all of a sudden he pointed a gun on my head leaving me shocked
"Give me your phone" He said with his voice which is no more gentle how it was before.

I shook my head and he harshly snatched it from my hand . i felt more scared now i seen my surrounding and it seemed like a forest. Their was no one around i can call for help.

He came closer and looked towards me with anger and started shoving me inside the car again by grabbing my forearm.

"Get in" he commanded "No " i yelled back but he harshly shoved me inside i kicked him as hard as i can he fallen on the ground i got out of the car and tried to run away once again.

But, he was fast enough and caught me on time and dragged me towards the car he harshly pushed me inside and took out one rope and started tying my hands and legs with it.

"No...PLEASE STOP" I yelled at him and in return he put one duct tape on my mouth so, that i can't yell anymore.

He got off and started moving towards driver seat. "You made me do it forcefully" he said as he sat on the driver seat. And stared driving.

I shouldn't have trusted him. I don't even know what he will do with me ? I am really scared and i just want a superhero to come and help me just like in movies they come and save female protagonist  when they get kidnapped.