TRUTH

AVENGING FATE

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

After coming out of guest room i went into my planning room. I given it this name because it was fully filled with the information which i have collected about IM SONG HEE , his wife and about his gang .

I went inside and pasted the photos of yoona at the vacant place which was left for im song hee's daughter.

After seeing that bastard im song hee's photo i got flashback of every thing what he does with me and my family.

NARRATOR'S POV (flashback)

Chang wook's father's name was JI JAE WOOK  he was a rich businessmen.

(22 years ago)

Ji jae wook was sitting in his study and was reading some important documents about some kind of deal.

When, his best friend,  IM SONG HEE came running towards him and asked him for help "Jae wook please help..me...my wife is in really serious condition i need money "

"What do you mean in serious condition ?  your wife was pregnant right...then how ?" Jae wook asked being worried.

"Y...yes but now her condition is really serious she is hospital so...please help me " Im song hee said, begging in front of him.

"Of course just tell me how much money you need ?" Jae wook asked while walking towards the locker.

Im song hee told him the amount and he took out money from the locker and handed it to him.

He made the biggest mistake ...to open the locker in front of im song hee . Cause he was a formal criminal and when he seen such a huge amount of money a feeling of greed came inside him.

That day he didn't do anything and just left cause his wife was in serious condition.

********

Next day he came back to jae wook with some sweets "I had a daughter ." He said with a wide smile .

"Congrats ...my dear friend "Jae wook too smiled at him .

Im song hee took a piece of sweet and stretched his hand in front of jae wook's mouth he first shook his head but then..eaten it and after eating it....everything started to turn black in front of his eyes.

he fallen on the ground unconscious that's when im song hee started his work he took all the money from the locker and gathered all the precious things from the house and filled them in a huge bag.

He was about to leave when a thought ran across his mind that...jae wook will tell everyone about him being a culprit and he left the belongings in the living room and made his way back to jae wook's study.

He crouched upto jae wook's level and jae wook slowly opened his eyes but it was too late song hee took out a huge knife and stabbed it in his heart ..he died at the spot.

Im song hee whispered "I am sorry..i.." Before he could complete he heard someone screamed from behind he turned around to see MRS JI frozen at her place...she moved slightly back when song hee moved forward towards her.

She was about to run when he grabbed her arm and stabbed her too with a same knife.

After she died he left the house and that's when we see ji chang wook who was just five years old coming out from behind the door crying  seeing both of his parents dead bodies collapsed on the floor.

He made himself remember each and every incident that happened... he don't want to forget it he kept writing about it and daily remembering.... so,,, that he cannot forget what happened with his parents.

(Back to the present)

Ji chang wook tied his hand into a fist remembering his past incident "N....no i will not show any mercy on her ....this all started with her birth and will end on her death" He said with a anger boiling inside him.

He took a red marker and placed a huge cut on yoona's photo.

After making further plans he left the room and locked it behind him.

******************

(NEXT MORNING)

YOONA'S POV

I woke up and found myself lying down on the bed in completely strange room. The room was beautiful with dark blue and white wallpaper and white curtains and a very comfortable bed ..i really liked the room .

          (THE ROOM LOOKED LIKE THIS)     

          (THE ROOM LOOKED LIKE THIS)

I got up from the bed ...Is this ji chang wook's house ?  i asked to myself . I walked out of the room and in the living room it was really good and modern design. Their were stairs at the left.

  (THIS IS HOW THE LIVING ROOM LOOKED LIKE)     

  (THIS IS HOW THE LIVING ROOM LOOKED LIKE)

I went and sat down on the bed waiting for ji chang wook 'where is he ?' i asked to myself.....after waiting for more than an hour i started to feel bored so..i thought to take a stroll around house.

I climbed the staircase . Their were 3 rooms ,2 at the left and one at the right ... their were one more staircase which may be the way to the terrace.

First i headed towards the room at the right but for some reason that room makes me feel ...fear...or i can say horror like we feel when we are walking in horror house.

I turned the door knob but it was locked ......I was really curious about that room so i thought to try that new trick which i learned ...so i tried to open it with my hairpin and...yes...it opened in first try wow i think i can be a clever thief i thought to myself......what i am thinking ?

Before getting in i thought once more 'what if ji chang wook got mad for opening the room without his permission ?' i asked to myself...its okay i will apologise to him.

By thinking that i opened the door and the lights...But, what i seen , left me frozen on my place...it was a room with grey walls and light was also very dim .....Their was no furniture leaving one black couch at the corner and a table in front of the wall.

And this wall was the most horrifying thing..it was filled with photos of mine,my mothers and a men i don't know who ...their was whole plan written on the wall of how i was kidnapped back then....and even how he brought me here...to his house.

Their was even a huge red cross on one of my photo. I turned my gaze towards the huge table and my all the belongings were kept on that everything what i was having when i came from Austin my passport , visa, bags everything.

 Some CDs and DVDs were also their i picked on of them and fixed it in a laptop which was kept on a table ...it was my luck that the laptop didn't had any password.

That video was of me getting whipped by that gang member ...i was screaming and crying...i turned off the laptop at the same moment...and now i know everything he was behind all this i shouldn't have trusted him.

Instantly i grabbed my passport and visa ...i ran down the stairs towards the exit door i turned the door knob and it was not locked ...i ran out of the house just to see ji chang wook coming out of his car he looked towards me with blank face.

He started to walk towards me and i started to feel afraid ...i ran away from him as fast as i can ...i didn't even seen where i am going  ...my legs were hurting but i don't care i can hear him yelling my name and running behind me.

Which made me run faster but i guess it was of no use cause i felt him coming closer to me and instantly he captured me from back his hands were encircled around my waist...i struggled to get free but he thrown me on his broad shoulders and started walking back towards that house.

"No leave me...you bastard " I yelled while hitting his back as hard as i can but, he didn't budge instead he kept walking and once we were inside the house he locked the door behind him and then thrown me on the floor roughly.

I yelped in pain cause he thrown me really very badly.

He looked towards me with anger and i too returned him the same looks .."what do you think you were doing ?" He yelled at me.

"Getting away from you...what else " I answered while giving him an disgusted look

"What do you mean ?" He asked .

"Don't act innocent..i know everything you were the one behind all of this...you planned everything ...you jerk " I yelled with tears in my eyes.

First he given me shocked expression which suddenly turned into a smirk.

"Ssssss....so .....i think the game is ON " He said with a creepy smirk on his face.