DRUNK

AVENGING FATE

YOONA'S POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my right arm, i opened my eyes and found myself lying on the bed in same room , where i was at first day.

My stomach growled , i was really hungry ...but, i was kinda afraid to go out ...cause what he did today, scares the hell out of me.

My thoughts got interrupted when room's door opened revealing ji chang wook , he came inside and sat down on the bed in front of me , he started examining , the wound on my arm while i just remained silent.

"Why are you so silent ?" He said while examining my wound.

I didn't answered and remained silent "Are you afraid of me ?...already...cause, if you are then, how are you going to face coming situations...trust me, they will be much more horrible and painful" He said and stood up.

"I am not afraid of you " I said trying to hide my fear.

He just looked towards me and then, smirked ...."Come down , its dinner time " Chang wook said while waking out of the room.

But, why did he smirked ? I asked to myself.

I stood up and followed him. He was serving the dishes on the table so, i just went and sat down on the table.

He served the dishes and sat down , he started eating but, i can't cause my right hand was hurting so, badly. I tried to eat with my left hand but, it was tough to hold the chopstick with left hand.

After sometime he was almost done and my food was still untouched suddenly, his eyes went on my untouched food ..he raised his eyebrows looking towards me "Why you are not eating ?...do you want to do another drama now" He asked.

"I can't... because you bloody shot that bullet in my right arm" I yelled at him without even realising that, i just yelled at him ...the one i was afraid of.

He looked towards me but, he was calm not angry .... he continued eating while i just looked towards my food.

After eating his food he stood up from his chair and walked towards mine . He sat on the chair beside me and turned my chair so, that now i was facing him.

"What are you doing ?" I asked

"Feeding you ." He answered shortly and picked up my food plate and started feeding me while, i just ate silently cause i was really hungry.

**************

NARRATOR'S POV

Ji chang wook and yoona were sitting in the living room , chang wook was drinking soju while yoona was sitting and watching television.

Suddenly, ji chang wook's phone rang up, he left the soju bottle and walked out of the house.

(AFTER 1 HOUR)

Chang wook came back but, yoona was not their , he thought she went to sleep so, he went up to see if she is their in any room but, suddenly his eyes went on the broken soju bottle which was their on the floor ... he walked towards it and looked up to see terrace door open.

He quickly climbed the stairs and went to the terrace just to see yoona standing on the boundary of the terrace

"Yah...im yoona get down here " Chang wook yelled and yoona turned in his direction.

She smiled at him and said "OOOOOOH....LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE ...MY LOVELY KIDNAPPER JI CHANG WOOK" 

After listening to her , he understood that, she was drunk...he walked towards her "Come down" He said in a calm voice.

"No...no...no "Yoona yelled while jumping on the boundary like a small child.

"Yah...stop jumping you will fall...come down right now " Chang wook yelled being worried.

"No, today i will.....not listen to you...you will listen to me ....you know, you are...you are...you are a ert, motherfuc..." Before she can complete chang wook went to her and pulled her down and she started struggling "Yah...let me go you murderer " She yelled.

"Just shut up. " Chang wook yelled and thrown yoona on his shoulders and started walking down the staircase while yoona was pounding his back with her fist.

He thrown her on the couch in the dark room and was about to walk out when she yelled "I HATE YOU...YOU MADE MY LIFE A HELL  BUT, THEN ALSO I FALLEN FOR YOU...I AM SUCH AN IDIOT" She said with tears rolling down her cheeks .

Her words made him to stop for a moment he looked towards her  and that's when yoona ran towards him and slapped him right on his face making a loud sound ...and before chang wook can react she slammed her lips on to his and kissed him.

She pulled away and said "How does it feel ? You know you are making me feel this way , sometime you care about me, sometime you hurt me just make it clear what you are "

Chang wook stood frozen , listening to her  "Stop it and sleep" He said slowly and started heading out of the room but, yoona pushed him and ran out of the room.

Chang wook chased behind her "Come back here " He yelled while chasing behind her.

She stopped once they were away from that room , she turned towards him and threw up on his clothes before passing out.

"What the hell?" Chang wook exclaimed ....then , he carried yoona in his room and kinda dropped her on his bed before heading towards the bathroom to change.

After changing chang wook came out just to see yoona sitting on the bed "Go back to sleep" Chang wook said.

"No, first bring me another clothes these clothes stinks" She said with her eyes closed .

Chang wook took out one t-shirt and sweat pants and thrown it towards yoona "Change and sleep" Chang wook said but his his eyes grew wider when he seen yoona stripping in front of him " YaH...what are you doing ?...go..go and change in bathroom" Chang wook yelled looking away.

"Why should i...i don't have anything to hide ...you already seen everything when you me " Yoona said with sadness in her voice ...chang wook remained silent and just walked out of the room.

***********

After a while chang wook came back just to see yoona sleeping . She have already changed, he went and lied down beside her ....and slowly whispered before closing his eyes " I never you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT MORNING

(YOONA'S MATERNAL GRAND PARENTS HOUSE)

Im song got the clip of yoona and his man being shot ...his eyes were burning with anger and frustration ...seeing his only daughter, in so much pain .

He picked up the wasp and thrown it towards the television screen, the screen broke into pieces ....glass were scattered everywhere .

"I will pay him how much he wants ask him ...i just want my daughter back " Im song yelled at his man's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------