LAST TIME

AVENGING FATE

NARRATOR'S POV

Next morning yoona woke up and found herself alone on the bed she got off the bed and walked out of the room.

But, chang wook was nowhere so, she went to take shower.

(ON THE TERRACE)

chang wook called his man in Im song's gang 

"Hello, so  did he seen the clip which i sent him ?" Chang wook asked

"Yes, he seen the clip and you must have seen him... he was burning with anger after seeing that clip " The man replied from the other side and chang wook got a smirk on his face after listening to the man.

"That's what i thought...so, i am thinking to see him beg in front of me " Chang said .

"How will you do that ?" Man asked .

"I am going to call him and say him to come and see her daughter .......and their i will make sure he begs in front of me for his daughter's life." Chang said with a evil smile on his lips.

"I think that will be risky...ca.." chang cut him off and said     "Don't worry i have a plan ....i will message you later...so be ready" Chang said and hanged up the call.

After hanging up the call chang dialled Im song's number in his mobile phone.

"Hello,....hello...who is this ?" Im song answered the call.

"So, how was the clip ?....did you liked your beautiful daughter's condition ?" Chang wook mocked him while laughing loudly .

"You bastard what do you want ?...why are you hurting my daughter ?...come face to face if you are a real man " Im song yelled from other side.

"Hmmmm... don't you think you should give me some respect or do you want another video clip" Chang said and sighed loudly.

"Okay so, i am thinking to let you see your daughter...i will send you an address , come and meet your daughter and bring your wife too....one more thing don't you dare bring anyone else with you or you will get her dead body instead" Chang said and hanged up the call.

Then, he sent im song the address of the place and thrown the mobile phone far away.

*********

 Ji chang wook went down stairs and seen yoona preparing the breakfast , he silently went and sat down on the table while yoona came out of the kitchen and served breakfast on the table.

Yoona too sat down infront of him and started having her breakfast silently....and after finishing breakfast yoona was about to go back into the kitchen to keep the dishes but, chang wook stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Go, in your room and bring your stuff we are going out" Chang said releasing yoona's wrist.

"Where?" Yoona frowned.

"You don't need to know just do as i say." chang said and went upstairs into his room.

Yoona too did as he said , she packed her her stuff and came down just to see chang having his suite case with him he gestured her to follow him out of the house.

Chang wook locked the door as they both got out ...he kept his and yoona's stuff inside the car trunk and got inside the car but, yoona didn't get in.

"What are you doing.. get in " chang said frowning.

"I won't , first tell me where are you taking me ?" Yoona asked.

But, instead of answering chang got off the car and held her wrist, trying to drag her inside the car but, yoona resisted "Get inside" Chang said trying to shove yoona inside the car .

"No..i won't " She still struggled "Let go..." Chang stopped and faced her "Don't you want to see your mom " Chang asked and yoona looked towards him with questioning look.

"What do you mean ?" Yoona asked.

"I am taking you to meet your mom....happy, now get in or i will change my mind " Chang said and yoona was about to ask more questions when chang wook took an opportunity and shoved her in the backseat and put on the child lock.

He too got inside and drove off to his planned place.

************

After a long silent ride chang stopped the car and faced towards yoona and said "Don't come out until i call you or you will .." Before he complete yoona cut him off "Or i will be punished ...right" Yoona smirked .

Chang wook got off the car and called his man "Is he and his wife are alone ...or..he is trying something again"chang asked his man.

"No, he is  alone with his wife...he didn't even told anyone about it " The man answered.

"Okay, i will hang up" He said and hanged up the call.

Then, he called im song  "Hello" Im song answered the call.

"Did you reached ?" Chang asked .

"Yes, we are here but i can't see my daughter where is she ?" Im song asked.

"I told you to bring your BINOCULAR TELESCOPE with you did you have it ?" Chang asked .

"Yes, i brought it with me " Im song said  " then use it after 5 minutes and see in front of you on the hill you will be able to see her" Chang said and hanged up the call.

Chang went towards the car and unlocked the door and wore black mask on his face before pulling yoona out of the car.

He pulled her out and yoona looked around they were on top of some kind of hill and she seen dangerous delft in front of her ....she took her steps back being afraid on this much height.

But, chang wook held her tightly and dragged her towards the boundary of the of the hill and stopped just at the edge even if he will take single step more than they both will be dead.

He held yoona in front of him "Chang what are you doing ...i w...will fall " Yoona said struggling under his grasp.

"Shut, up " Chang whispered . Then, he took out his phone and called im song .

"Put, your phone on speaker and see in front of you on top of the hill " Chang said and im song did as he said but, his eyes widen when he seen his daughter on the cliff of the hill.

"What are you doing ? She will fall...stay back " Im song almost yelled on phone seeing yoona half hanging on the cliff while Mrs im started crying loudly and chang wook can hear her cry from the phone.

"I will , first get on your knees and beg in front of me to let her go " Chang said on the phone, still holding yoona tightly on the cliff.

"I will never do that you bastard ...i will kill you " Im song yelled on phone while yoona's mother begged "Please let her go i will beg .....but please" She said taking the phone away from im song's hand.

"No, i want both of you to beg or i will throw her down" Chang said in a threatning voice.

"I will never do that you bastard" Im song shouted on the phone arousing chang wook's anger.

Yoona remained still, just seeing towards her mom in front crying and begging for her life "Mom.."She murmured  and looked towards chang whose face was covered under black mask "Please stop it" She said .

But, chang wook didn't react and instead he left yoona's one hand and she yelled with fear.... now, he was holding her just one hand and she was half hanging from the cliff.

"Beg or i will leave her " He said with a stern voice on the phone to im song.

"D..don't please..i will beg and he too will " Yoona's mother said between the sobs on the phone and got down on the knees and pulled im song too with her "I beg you please now, pull her up " She said crying while im song was burning with anger.

"So, meeting time ends here and i am giving you 3 weeks to pay the amount i asked you.... " Chang said and thrown the phone down from the cliff,  he pulled yoona up before dragging her roughly  towards the car and thrown her inside the car harshly .

He drove off leaving yoona's mother still crying and im song burning with anger and frustration.

*********

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I was driving and yoona didn't even uttered a single word since we left that place . It was getting dark and cold so, i thought to stay in some hotel or lodge till the morning as i was also really tired from driving.

After , sometime finally i seen one small lodge and stopped my car, i went out of the car and locked it behind cause i really don't trust this girl.

I went inside to ask for a room and their was one old lady , i asked her for one room and she said me the amount for one night and it was really cheap.

After booking the room i went to call yoona, i opened the car's door "Come out " I said and she did as i said without a word.

I wonder why she is so silent ....I held her hand and dragged her inside the lodge with me and took the keys from that old lady suddenly, she stopped me "I think you will need two rooms cause their is single bed in each room " She said.

"No need we will share same room  and please send our dinner in our room" I said and was about to drag yoona again when she suddenly shoved my hand away from hers and went inside first.

We entered inside the room , it was old rustic room with a fire place and one small bed with white sheets and white pillows on it , in simple it was small cozy room.

We entered inside the room , it was old rustic room with a fire place and one small bed with white sheets and white pillows on it , in simple it was small cozy room

                                       (THIS IS HOW IT LOOKED LIKE)

YOONA'S POV

The room was really small and bed , i will never share it with that beast...today he made my mom cry and beg , I REALLY HATE HIM  .......

Chang went and jumped on the bed "I am too tired from driving " He said and closed his eyes.

While i just went and sat down on the floor near the fire place cause i was feeling too cold.

Suddenly, the room door opened revealing that old lady the owner of this lodge "Here, is your dinner and ask me if you need anything " She said and was about to walk out when i stopped her.

"Can you get me extra blanket and bed sheet " I asked her and she raised her eye brows but, then nodded and headed out of the room.

"Why did you asked for extra bed sheet and blanket ?" Chang asked setting up on the bed while i didn't answered and instead went and started having my dinner...he sighed before sitting down beside and having his dinner.

After having my dinner i was about to stand and walk away when suddenly, he held my wrist and said "Instead of getting angry you should be happy that i let you see your mom may be this is your last time seeing her " He said and let go off my wrist .

I walked away thinking what he meant by LAST TIME.

The old lady came once again and handed me some bed sheets and blanket , i thanked her and she left.

I started making my bed on the floor when, chang wook said "Don't be silly yoona , the floor is cold just come and sleep on the bed " .

I just ignored him and kept doing my work . I lied down on the bed which i made and covered myself with the blanket, but i was feeling really cold 'I can bear it ' I said to myself and closed my eyes.

After some time i felt being lifted from the ground, my eyes shot open, just to chang carrying me "Chang wook put me down " I said but, he ignored me and thrown me on that small bed.

I was about to stand and go back on floor when suddenly, he back hugged me tightly and whispered "You are not going anywhere ...so just sleep, your body is really cold i don't want you to get sick"

"Why do you care ?, You were about to throw me from that hill" I said in a stern voice and he remained silent.

"But, i didn't thrown you right so, just sleep quietly " He said after a long pause and cuddled me closer to him hugging me tightly.

I too stopped trying and closed my eyes cause i know it is useless to say anything to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------