LOST

AVENGING FATE

NARRATOR'S POV

(Please listen this song while reading...i really love this song by Nightcore)

Yoona woke up and found herself sleeping alone on the bed ....she looked around the room searching for chang wook but, he was nowhere.

She stood up and walked inside the bathroom to take bath.

After taking bath yoona came out of the bathroom and seen chang wook standing in the balcony his back was facing her.

"Where were you ?" Yoona asked as she walked towards the balcony and stood beside him.

"I was just taking a stroll around the beach" Chang wook answered while looking towards the blue sea right in front of them.

Yoona closed her eyes feeling the cold morning breeze on her face while chang wook just stared at her beautiful face until she opened her eyes.

He turned his gaze and said "I am going to take bath " He walked towards the bathroom to take bath and yoona went to get ready for breakfast as they promised to have breakfast with others.

*************

Now, yoona and ji chang wook both are standing out of the forest with others as they decided to play a game in which they will be in pair of two and search for some clues in the forest and the  pair came back first will win that game.

"So, i think the pairs are decided...so , let's start the game" Jeon said and all of them entered in the forest.

Yoona was paired with Young shin while chang wook was paired with mark.

They all entered in a forest with their pairs.

Yoona and young shin both were searching  for the clue in their card and it already been  2 hours since they are just searching for the clue suddenly, young shin said   "I think we should give up...i can't search anymore" 

"No we are only going back after searching it" Yoona said while searching here and there.

"I am tired ....i am taking rest" Young shin said and sat down on the ground.

"Okay, you rest i will go and search...i will be back soon" Yoona said while moving in another direction.

"Hey, yoona come back soon don't ..." Before young shin can complete yoona cut her off "Don't worry i will not be lost"

She said and walked in other direction , leaving young shin sitting on the ground.

Yoona was really lost searching for the clue ......when suddenly she seen something shinning on the tree ....she jumped up trying to catch the flag which was hanging on the branch of the tree

"Finally, i found this flag which i was searching for ..yes....but, it is too high " Yoona said to herself she jumped again and again trying to get her hand on it .

"I think i have to climb on this tree to get this flag" by saying this yoona climbed on the tree and kept her one leg on the cliff and tried to get that flag.

She moved more forward to get the flag and as she grabbed that flag her leg slipped off the cliff.

She fallen on the ground with loud thump she yelled in pain "Ahaa, it hurts" Yoona exclaimed while trying to get up.

As she got up somehow ...she started searching for the way from where she came but, for her now, every way seemed similar .

"Where did i came from ?" Yoona asked to herself and tried finding her way out of that forest her leg was hurting as hell now ......

**************

Its been 3 hours since yoona left and young shin was searching for her being worried after sometime she give up and walked out of the forest.

while everyone already finished their game and reached on the start point leaving yoona and young shin and all were waiting for them.

After sometime they seen young shin coming out of the forest alone yoona was not their with her chang wook quickly approached her and asked "Where is yoona ?"

"I ..i really don't know where is she ..she got lost " Young shin said while stuttering a little.

"What do you mean ?..where did you left her " Jin hee almost yelled at young shin.

"I didn't left her anywhere she just went in another direction  to search for a clue and never came back" Young shin answered.

Jin hee was about to say something else when chang wook cut her off "I will go and search you all go and rest"

"What do you mean go and rest..we will also come with you " Jin hee said and shook her head.

"No, i can search her alone ...you all go..i will be back soon" Chang wook said and ran back inside the forest leaving others outside.

YOONA'S POV

I am really afraid ....I am all alone in this forest ...it started to get dark ...i don't have my watch to see time...i left my mobile in the hotel room .

I am really hungry all i have is just this young shin's heavy bag with a water bottle...I drank some water from the bottle while searching my way but, my leg started to hurt a lot now, so i decided to take rest for sometime and sat down on the ground.

I really hope someone can come and find me ...chang wook please help me ...i said to myself as tears started rolling down my cheek due to all the emotions which i can feel right now Hunger, pain , fear everything.

Suddenly, i heard someone calling my name but, then the sound faded "I think ...i am getting illusions" I said to myself and closed my eyes by leaning my head on the tree trunk behind me .

"Someone please take me out of here " I murmured to myself.

"Who are you calling yoona no one will come for you and chang wook he just hates you ...he will never come for you " My inner self said to me but, my heart said something else.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards me calling my name ..i opened my eyes and seen chang wook coming towards me .

"Am i dreaming ?" I asked to myself  but, snapped out when suddenly he yelled at me "Are you an idiot why did you left young shin ?" 

Even when he was yelling at me i was so happy right now, i stood up and jumped in his arms "I was really afraid " I said while hugging him tightly with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Chang wook just remained still for sometime then, finally he wrapped his arms around me and soothed my back .

*********

I and chang wook both were walking searching our way out of the forest  but, i am really tired now ...."Chang i can't walk anymore ..please let's rest" I said while sitting on the ground.

"What do you mean ?...get up its already dark we have to find our way out of here " He said while crossing his hands across his chest.

"My leg hurts ...i can't walk anymore ...please" I begged him to stop for a bit.

He sighed before sitting beside me on the ground ..."Its all because of you that ...we are stuck here ..i think we have to stay here in this forest tonight....aren't you afraid ..what if any animal attacked us and hurted you" He asked raising his eyebrows at me .

"I am not afraid until i am with you ...i trust you ..i know you will not let anything hurt me" I answered truthfully.

He just stared at me and then scoffed "Don't you remember what i did with you ?...still you trust me ..huh?" 

"Yes..i still trust you " I said and he remained silent.

************

I already took out every content of young shin's bag thankfully their were some packets of chips, match box and a sleeping bag ...which was really helpful now, atleast we were not hungry anymore and have fire in front of us.

The only thing we need to decide is that who is going to sleep in that one sleeping bag ..."You can sleep in that sleeping bag ...i am not feeling sleepy anyways " Chang wook said ..and i know he was lying cause he was yawning a while ago.

"No, you sleep ...i am afraid to sleep alone " I said and he scoffed.

"So, you will not be afraid if i will sleep in this while you will be sitting out here "

He was right..."Then, can we share it together " I asked looking towards the sleeping bag.

He just shook his head and said "Its too small for both of us " 

"No, its not " I argued and he walked towards the sleeping bag  "So, let's try " He said and got inside the sleeping bag.

"Yah, get out....not like this" I said and he came out from the sleeping bag.

I went and stood closer to him while putting sleeping bag underneath out feets and then pulled it up over both of us while he just remained still.

"Look we should do it like this " I said and suddenly he held my waist and pulled me towards him making both of us fall on the ground together "You meant like this right" Chang said while zipping the zip of the sleeping bag.

I just remained silent as i was a little nervous being this close to him even, when i was the one who given this idea.

Suddenly, i felt him wrapping his arm around my waist "What are you doing ?" I asked .

"What do you want me to do ?" He whispered while pulling me much more closer to him.

The, he started leaning close to my face and my eyes automatically closed as he brought his face more closer to me.

But, i didn't felt anything then, i heard him laugh softly , i opened my eyes and seen him laughing "You really want me to do that " He stated while laughing.

I smacked his chest before turning around feeling like an idiot.

'WHY I AM LIKE THIS ?' I asked to myself.

Then, i felt his arm around my waist hugging me from back "Goodnight" I whispered while he just hummed.

*************

(NEXT MORNING)

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona woke up and found herself lying on the bed in the hotel room , with chang wook sleeping beside her on the bed.

"How did i got here ?" yoona asked to herself quiet loud.

"Are you really that dumb...obviously, i carried you till here and now, i have pain in my both arms and shoulder" Chang said still closing his eyes sounding annoyed .

"I never told you to carry me" yoona said while getting off the bed.

"Yah, which type of girl you are who is not even thankful...for what i did " He said setting up on the bed and then hissed in pain.

Yoona felt little bad that he is in pain "Do....you ...by any chance....want me g...give you..." Yoona said While stuttering.

"Give me what ?" Chang asked annoyed.

"B....s..shoulder..massage " Yoona asked then gritted her teeths.

"HMMM....good idea ..... come here and give me nice shoulder and back massage" chang said while lying on his stomach on the bed.

Yoona went and sat down beside him on the bed and started massaging his shoulder slowly..as she started massaging a little harder chang wook hissed "Yoona...ya...slowly" Listening to him yoona gasped cause it really sounded like something else.

Once more she did it little hard and he said "Yoona..." ..Yoona stopped and said "Yah, stop my name ....i am not doing it anymore" She got up and ran inside the bathroom leaving chang wook confused..

"What does she mean by her name ...stupid" Chang mumbled.

**************

Yoona came out of the bathroom ready to have the breakfast when suddenly, she heard chang's phone buzz having a message ..being curious she picked his phone up from the bed as chang was not their in room.

She opened it as it was not locked with passcode or pattern .

As she read the message..phone slipped off from her hand and fallen on the bed ..a tear drop escaped her eyes.

"He wants to kill me " He mumbled to herself.

The message says "Hey, chang..i just wanted to ask you ...if you decided ..the place where you are going to kill that girl Im yoona and call..Im song  to take your revenge and complete our plan."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------