My hot baby brother

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun is the first child of Mr. Bae and Mrs. Bae  she was used to be the princess and one and only daughter of them but sad to say after 3 years Mr. Bae and Mrs. bae decided to adopt Seungwan A one year old baby boy left by his own mother and father because of a tragic incident. 

After that Day Joohyun became jealous at the little boy because of the time and love of her real parents was steal by a baby making her solemnly swear to hate him.

I honestly don't like him even though he's kinda cute and handsome, since we were kids I despise him very much I don't play with him, I don't treat him like my brother and lastly I treat him as a slave when our parents are not around. It makes me feel happy and contended seeing him crying or hurting well he deserve it. He already stole what is mine.

 

A 13 year old Joohyun was busy watching television, she was about to get a glass of water when she saw a 10 year old Seungwan playing with his toy truck so an evil idea popped out on her mind.

"Seungwan."

I called him with a bossy and cold tone. He was busy playing his toy truck that made me mad because it looks like he didn't hear what I just said. I snatched his precious toy and throw it harshly at the floor making his tears gathered on the corners of his eyes and his lips are trembling because of what I just did. But I don't care I don't give a damn about him.

 "Are you deaf i said give me a glass of cold water... hurry!"

I yell at him making him run towards the kitchen and get a cold water at our fridge making me smirked.

"N-noona here is your w-water..."

Seungwan said as he gave me the glass full of water I drunk it all in just one gulp. I noticed that Seungwan was still staring at me and with that I shot him a glare making him stare at the floor because of fear.

"What are you lookin' at weirdo do you want me to throw you outside of this house?"

I asked making him shook his head furiously.

"N-no noona please don't it's really cold outside."

Seungwan plead at me he kneeled in front of me and hugged my legs. I pushed him harshly making him groaned and winced because of pain.

"Don't you dare touch me!"

I said and stomped my feet at the ground away from him, I don't want to see his ugly face.


Seungwan sigh as he saw her noona walking away from him, he let his tears fell down on his squishy cheeks.

"Why does my Joohyun Noona is so mad at me when I didn't even do anything bad?"


Seungwan said as he hugged himself as he cry at the cold floor.


"Why does Noona hate me so much?"


Then a few knocks was heard making Seungwan startled he hurriedly wipe his face and beam a fake smile even though Joohyun treat him like a trash he still love her sister dearly and he doesn't want Joohyun to be scolded by their parents. He take a deep breath and beam his bright smile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter