I don't love you anymore!

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungwan I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore."

Irene said as she pushed Seungwan away from her, with a disgust on her face.

"Why? I thought you will stay by my side until the end?"

Seungwan as his tears continuously fell on his cheeks.

"Everythings change in a blink of Seungwan look at you now? Your too fat and your family already disowned you, you are not rich anymore like before."

Irene said while chuckling.

"So you never love me, you just dated me because of my money? My parents are right...you are fake."

Seungwan whispered.

"Nothing is real...In this world and I bet you are already satisfied you already have me in your bed so nothing to lose baby boy.hahahaha come back to me when you are already rich and handsome as before."

Irene said and leave Seungwan broken and have nothing left. He cried and cried until he past out on the floor.

When he woke up, he changed all of his clothes and decided take a cab after a while he already got out of the taxi and walked toward a gate the guards remembered him and they quickly opened the gate for him suddenly a deep voice of a man was heard startling all of them.

"I bet she already leaved you huh? I told you seungwan that girl was only using you she didn't love...come here I know that you would come back go wash yourself I'll  make that woman see who she waste."

Mr. Son said as he tightened his hugged to his one and only Son.

"I really love her father.."

Seungwan continuously cried and sobbed at his father's arm.

"I know and we will gonna do everything to make her come back to you."

After Seungwan finished his bathed Mr. Son ordered his men to get their parlorist and gave seungwan a make over the boy really looked so haggard he has a beard on his face and his hair was a mess, after an hour it was already done and his father smiled widely as he see his old son was back.

"Welcome back son, now make her see you again and take your revenge."

Mr. Son said.

 

 

 

 

 

After a couple of months Mr. Son called a press conference all the reporters and media was there to see what will Mr. Son announce. Sound of clicking and flashing of cameras are heard at the event.

"I gathered you all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter