My hot baby brother 2

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He is going back?"

They both said at the same time and look at each other.

"Joohyun...You need to be pretty!"

Joy said and looked the older girl in front of her, Joohyun didn't like the idea of Joy when the other girl was smirking like this.

"N-no you always fail..."

"No I'm not...this is it Joohyun your baby hot brother will be going back so you need to be presentable."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you need to! Okay no buts come here."

Joy said and stood up from her chair and dragged Joohyun to the front of the big mirror.

"Okay say goodbye to Bae Joohyun, and Hello to Irene Bae!"

Joy said and clapped her hand excitedly.

 

 

 

 

Two young handsome boys just have arrived at incheon airport, everyone was gawking at the two hottie the one smirked as he removed his glasses.

"It's good to be back."

Seungwan said while grinning and as he turn around to see his friend well being, the man was neared to be dragged by the other girls who are surrounding them.

"Seungwan help!"

Seulgi said nervously as the other girls are invading his space.

Seungwan shook his head as he pull him at his side, when the other girls saw Seungwan they are stunned and was completely shock to see the most trending person in the social media.

"S-son Seungwan?!"

All the girls said as if they are looking at the man standing next to them.

"Yes...and can you girls relax, my friend and I are in a hurry."

Seungwan said and wink at them teasingly making the girls noses bleed.

"How can you do that?"

"What?!"

"How can make those girls..."

"Fall? Well I don't know why don't you ask your self?"

"I don't know either..."

"Well do you know the answer now?"

"Wow, seungwan you are really smart."

Seulgi said while clapping his hand like a kid who have just praised by his mother because he behave. Seungwan rolled his eyes at seulgi's dumbness.

"How can this man live without me monitoring him? It's like I'm baby sitting a five year old girl."

Seungwan whispered at himself.

As they see seungwan's personal driver they immediately walked towards the car and greet Mr. Park , Mr. Park a 50 year old man was standing there beside the car with a smile on his face as he saw Seungwan who already grew up.

"Mr. Park!"

Seungwan said and hugged him tightly.

"Woah there seungwan are sure you are the little crying baby boy back then?"

Mr. Park teased making Seulgi laughed at what he heard, seungwan on the other hand was pouting cutely as he was being teased by his favourite driver.

"Pfft...HAHHAHAHA CRYING BABY."

Seulgi laughed at his best friend while Mr. Park just chuckled manly at them.

"Yah I'm not a crying baby!"

Seungwan said and stomp his feet like a kid.

"Okay enough boy come on Mr. Bae and Mrs. Bae are already waiting at your house."

Mr. Park said and opened the door for them.

Seungwan and Seulgi entered the car and Mr. Park starts the engine and began to drive all the way to Bae's residence, where his family are waiting for him for almost 8 years. While seungwan was busy staring at the view Seulgi was sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter