I hate you I love you part 2

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

aJoohyun groaned in frustration because it's been a long long week since she started to tease and woo Wendy but the girl didn't even notice it Joohyun started to feel jealous when she saw Wendy doing sweet things to her rumored girlfriend seulgi. 

"Damn! Am I ugly?"

Joohyun asked at her friends they all shook their heads disagreeing with her.

"No you're not."

Joy said.

"But then why don't Wendy notice what I'm doing?"

Joohyun asked.

"Maybe because she didn't like you at all."

Yeri said.

Saeron frown.

"No...Actually Joohyun maybe because Wendy always see you as her enemy try to be friend with her first then you can flirt her when you got her trust."

Saeron said they all look at her with full of surprise in their face.

"Wow..."


Joy and Yeri said at the same time.

"Hmmm...You're right! Why so genius saeronnieeee? Hahahaha"

Joohyun said while ruffling Saeron's  hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy was talking to Seulgi at the phone when someone tapped her shoulder Wendy looked at the person who just tapped her and her eyes went wide as she saw who was it.

The girl smiled at her that made her frowned maybe she's hallucinating things because it was impossible that bae Joohyun her mortal enemy will smile at her sweetly.

"Hi Wendy!"

Joohyun said while waving her hands at the girl.

"B-bae Joohyun?"

Wendy asked.

"Yes?"

Joohyun said.

" Hahahaha...it must be a dream, Joohyun will never talk to me like this calmly."

Wendy said and chuckles.

That made the girl rolled her eyes but then tried to smile to hide her annoyance at Wendy because the girl is being dumb again.

"No I'm real...if you want I can kiss you just to be sure."

Joohyun said and puckered her lips and move closer to kiss Wendy but the other girl hurriedly dodge to avoid her kiss.

Joohyun smirked at her because Wendy was fidgeting at the corner while her sweats are running down her forehead.

"S-stay back don't you dare take my first kiss Bae Joohyun I'm warning you."

Wendy said stuttering and sweating nervously.

" really? You've never been kiss before? Oh...I thought your Girlfriend Kang Seulgi already taste it."

Joohyun said still smirking.

"Seulgi is my friend NOT GIRLFRIEND."

Wendy said.


"So...you are single for now."

Joohyun said and touch Wendy's jawline teasingly making the other girl gulped.

"N-none of y-your business."

Wendy said and avoid Joohyun's stare.

"It's my business now...because I'll make you mine."

Joohyun said.

"As if I'm going to say yes to you..you're not my type."

Wendy said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter