See you again (final)

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Grab your tissues and prepare yourself to cry a lot as I crashed all your hearts into pieces as you read this. ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have you ever fall in love? Well yes, Seungwan was one of those people who already fell in love. At her young age of 15 she met a special person who took her attention and also her heart.

A young Seungwan was walking along the side of the road of the park when she noticed a girl playing alone at Park riding at the swing while staring at nowhere.

Seungwan was looking at the girl who has this sad face while playing at the swing.

She have decided to go there to talk with the girl.

"Hi, is it okay if I sit beside you?" Seungwan asked politely and gave the girl a small smile. The younger girl take a look at Seungwan who was smiling she nodded shyly and Immediately avoided Seungwan's stare and looked away without saying anything.

Seungwan coughed and take a deep breathe before talking again, making the younger girl look at her.

"Ahmmm, why are playing alone here?" Seungwan asked and looked at her.

"I-I don't have friends." The girl said shyly, making seungwan taken a back as she knew that the girl doesn't have any friends.

"Why?" Seungwan asked.

"They think I'm a freak, because of my glasses and braces around my teeth." Joohyun said and looked down playing with her fingers nervously. She was preventing her own tears to fall as she remember the other kids used to bully her and make fun of her.

Seungwan stopped swinging herself at the swing as she heard what just the girl have said. She gritted her teeth and gripped tight at the swing she was sitting and take a look at the younger who was now sobbing.

'how can someone hurt a kid like her?' seungwan thought to herself.

Seungwan stood up and walk towards where the girl is. And kneeled in front of the while holding her hands, making The girl looked at her.

Seungwan smiled.

" You don't have to be sad now, I can be your friend. And you are not a freak, always remember that you are beautiful." Seungwan said and wiped out her tears, the younger girl just stared at Seungwan's sparkling eyes that are staring directly at her.

The girl stopped crying and smiled at Seungwan.

"By the way my name is Son Seungwan. And your name is?" Seungwan said and asked for her name.

"I'm Joohyun, Bae Joohyun." The girl said and smiled at Seungwan. After their fisrt encounter Seungwan and Joohyun became best friends.

Joohyun's parents are grateful to Seungwan, because the older girl makes sure Joohyun was safe and always happy when they are together.

 

 

 

 

 

 


After some more years, there friendship and feelings for each other blossoms into something more.

Joohyun have developed a feelings more than just a friendly feelings for Seungwan.

They are in their sophomore year in highschool when Joohyun finally have decided to confess her feelings to Seungwan.

Joohyun was just walking beside Seungwan as they are now heading towards their way to home.

Seungwan was telling her some stories when Joohyun stopped at her tracks making seungwan stopped to and looked at her worriedly.

"S-seungwan.." Joohyun said.

"Joohyun are you okay?" Seungwan asked, asking her worriedly.

"I have something to tell you." Joohyun said and stared at seungwan's eyes while the other girl was holding her hands

" What is it Joohyun?" Seungwan said.

"I-I think I like you, no s-scratch that I think I'm in love with you." Joohyun said shyly and avoided Seungwan's stare.

Meanwhile Seungwan can't explain what are the emotions and feelings she have been experiencing right now.

She shock and was taken a back by her confession she doesn't know that Joohyun likes her that much.

Joohyun was now worried as Seungwan was taking for so long to say something, and from the way Seungwan reacted Joohyun concluded that the older girl will reject her feelings.

She smiled sadly and contained her tears from falling.

"I-it's okay if you don't feel th---" Joohyun stopped when Seungwan suddenly hugged her so tight.

"Don't try to say such things, because I feel the same Joohyun. I love you, I love you so much." Seungwan said and hugged Joohyun so tight making her to smile so warm and giddy as she feel so much love.

 

 

 

 

One year later after the confession, Joohyun and Seungwan are celebrating their 1st anniversary at the amusement park laughing and smiling sweetly with each other. They have so much fun riding all the rides and eating some sweets and foods from the vendors that are selling at side of the amusement park.

Seungwan and Joohyun sit at one of the bench while smiling, Seungwan took Joohyun's hands and looked at her lovingly.

"Joohyun happy anniversary." Seungwan said and smiled at her. Joohyun did the same and smiled at her.

"Happy anniversary too Seungwan, I love you." Joohyun said and hugged her.

Seungwan enjoyed the warmth Joohyun provided, it was cozy and familiar to her. It give her weird butterflies flying on her stomach when she was with her.

"I love you too." Seungwan said and kissed her crown.


On their way home Seungwan and Joohyun was walking side by side each other while just staring at the sky as their hands are intertwined with each other.

"Seungwan , have you ever think about us in the future?" Joohyun suddenly asked and looked at Seungwan.

The older girl stares at her confusedly.

"What do you mean?" Seungwan asked puzzled by her sudden question.

Joohyun smiled and take a look on the sky again to see the stars twinkling so bright at them.

"Nothing just asking." Joohyun said.

"But what if, something made us separate what would you do?" Joohyun said making her face turn serious as she looked above.

Seungwan felt something was wrong, and by that she tightened her hold to Joohyun's hand.

"Then I'll fight for us, even if death makes us apart I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter