nooooooooooooooo!

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This was  a suggestion from NoSaidaNoLIFEE.

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy and irene was on there way home from their date when joohyun whispered something naughty at her girlfriend’s ear making the younger girl gulped nervously as she calm her self not ravish this girl beside her that is tempting her to release her beast side.

“babe….ugh I’m all wet down there.”

Joohyun said at wendy’s ear seductively while her ealobe. But she pouts  when she saw that it was no effect at the younger girl, as her eyes stayed glue on the road.

“baby can you wait till we got home and don’t disturb me by your iness while I am driving because we might hit  a tree or post when you keep on doing that….please I love you, you know that right?”

Seungwan said at her girlfriend and kissed the back of the latters hand just make her feel love. Making joohyun smiled and say I love you too at the younger girl as she held wendy’s hand and intertwined it with her’s.

 

 

 

It was a quite  long ride for them making joohyun clung her self like a koala to wendy’s arm, as the girl got out from the car making wendy smiled at how childish this older girl is when they are just alone together. Joohyun was too touchy for wendy’s liking that make her feel to when the older starts to roamed her naughty baby hands at wendy’s shirt caressing her hardened abs and her squishy of course what do we have expect from our bae joohyun?

“wan-ah I want you now.”

Joohyun said while pouting at the younger girl making wendy gulp as she watch her girlfriend.

“hyun you know that I want to but the girl might still awake right?”

Wendy said and faint a smile, but joohyun puffed her cheeks.

“seungwan I’m sure that our kids are already asleep at this hour. Don’t worry I’ll be quiet for them not to hear my screams.”

Joohyun said seductively making seungwan felt so aroused by just the older girl’s siren voice. Joohyun caressed her fluffy cheeks and wrapped her arms around seungwan neck and kissed her. Their kissed begins with a slow pace movement but then when wendy starts to reciprocate joohyun’s kissed with the same intensity their kissed became more passionate and sloppy with their tongues collided with each other as they dance in sync battling for the dominance.

“ babe l-let’s continue this to our room because someone might see us here outside.”

Wendy said breathlessly as she heaved for more air. Joohyun just nodded her head while panting they were about to continue kissing each othe when they have already opened the door when they were interrupted by the two maknaes fighting because of chicken bucket from the seulgi unnie who was now sleeping on wendy and seulgi’s shared room because of tiredness.

“YAH! KIM YERIM YOU ATE THE LAST CHICKEN IN THE BUCKET THAT WAS MINE!”

Sooyoung yelled at the younger girl who doesn’t even care at what she was saying and just keep her innocent smile grew on her face.

“I didn’t ate it joy, it was the ghost who ate it.”

Yerim said.

“YOU ARE  A BIG FAT LIAR! I WILL TELL THIS TO WENDY UNNIE.”

Sooyoung said making yerim frowned but then she smiled again as she thinks that their wendy was not that too scary, and that poor girl was too whipped from her girlfriend named irene bae which is yerim’s mother?

“ yeah tell her I have irene unnie.”

The squirtle said boastfully, making sooyoung pout as she crossed her arms and stomped yeri’s foot making the younger one yelped at the pain caused by the giant who was now smirking and starts to merong her making yerim fumed in anger.

“you ---.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter