Love don't change 2

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rings at the whole campus making all the students from the University came out from their rooms, Wendy and her friends came outside and headed to the gate when Wendy noticed her Sunbae Irene and and bogum the guy was clearly dragging Irene to come inside the car making frown.

"Wendy are you coming with us?"

Joy asked her making Wendy looked at them.

"Yes, of course but can you and Yeri go first? I just forgot something at our room I'll catch up later."

Wendy lied at her friend, luckily Joy and Yeri didn't even think twice and just nodded and walked ahead first.

Wendy sighed and looked at Irene's direction. Her eyes widened when bogum suddenly raised his hands to slap Irene's face Wendy didn't hesistate to come to where her sunbae is and shielded her from the slap.

Irene was expecting the slap to hit her face but then she felt nothing and when she opened her eyes she saw Wendy was in front of her and her head was a bit tilted.

"W-wendy?"

Irene stuttered as she saw the younger girl holding her stingy cheeks that bogum had slapped.

"Are you okay sunbae?"

Wendy asked and smiled at Irene before she faced Bogum who was clearly shock at what he did.

"You! You promised me that you won't hurt her...if I stay away from her but you are a big fat liar."

Wendy said angrily and grabbed his collar, she doesn't care anymore even if it was clear that bogum was more taller than her Wendy raised her fist and punch his face with all her might making him stumbled on the ground.

"If you ever do something to hurt her again I won't hesitate to do this to you again Bogum-ssi."

Wendy said and pulled Irene's wrist walking away from the guy who was still laying on the ground while caressing his jaw and cut lips staring at the two girls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter