Teaser

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been years and I still can't get over of her, I thought 2 years was enough for me to forget her and my feelings that I have been keeping all these years.

But I guess I'm wrong, completely wrong because even though I have a partner now. I still can't understand why I still love her?

I was walking along the hallway when I have bump unto her. She's still stunningly beautiful as always making me stare at her unknowingly for a couple of seconds. She smiled at me and greeted at me as her sunbae which I replied her politely too.

And then I felt someone put his arm around my waist and when I looked who it was my smile vanished. I just gave him a weak smile and avoided his gaze making him frown.

And when I turned back at where is she, I see nothing. Maybe she was in a hurry that's why. Making me sighed.

"Hey Babe what's wrong."

He asked. Making me looked at him over my shoulder as I stopped walking.

"Nothing, I'm just tired."

I said making him groaned in annoyance. But I don't give a damn about him at all.

"You still have the hots for that girl right?"

He asked angrily.

"It's none of your business."

I said.

"Oh come on Irene. I'm right you still have those pathetic feelings for her."

He yelled and held her wrist making Irene winced in pain.

"Please, shut up bogum I'm tired of all of your non sense blabbers about me."

Irene said and yanked aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter