my girl

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wendy’s weight drastically loose as she keep on hitting the gym with her bestfriend seulgi for their up coming  summer comeback, making joohyun noticed that visible line on her abdomen and her arm muscles became more firm and hard making joohyun’s mouth waters at the thought of it wrapping around her. Even their fans noticed how the fast changes began to wendy’s body, making joohyun jealous at the amount of people looking at her seungwan she cant help her self to pout as the thought of wendy gaving a sneak peak of what is hers.

The youngest of them all noticed how their leader keep on sulking and pouting at the corner of the couch so she decided to asked what is her problem.

“hmmm…argh can they stop staring at my girlfriend’s body?”

Joohyun muttered under her breathe.

“yah! Unnie why are you sulking at the corner?”

Yeri asked at her leader, the leader looked at her and tell the younger one what ‘s bothering her.

“seungwan…she keeps on hitting the gym.”

Joohyun said with an annoyed tone making yeri looked at her weirdly.

“huh? What’s wrong with it unnie? Don’t you see it seungwan unnie is very comfortable with her body now I can see how confident she is with it so why are sulking like a kid you should understand her?”

Yeri said making joohyun think for a bit and nodded as she can see more hyper and happy wendy on and off the stage, but still she is jealous at the fact that some people are staring at her girlfriend like she was kind of a prey to eat.

“yeah I know and im happy about that but I cant help to felt jealous specially when im not the only one who is seeing her changes many fans have been posting about her and her body it makes me feel so uneasy, knowing that someone might steal her from me.”

Joohyun said making yeri nod her head now she understand why her unnie was acting like this now. She sigh as she heard the sad tone of their leader  so she decided to hugged her to comfort the older girl.

“unnie you know that seungwan unnie loves you right? So you don’t have to worry about this little things, that unnie cant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter