Too late

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw her with the man of her dreams she broke up with me because of that man, well can I blame her? Song Mino is the definition of a perfect partner and a perfect husband. Seungwan smiled bitterly when he realized why Her Ex- girlfriend Joohyun broke up with him on their 5th Anniversary.


Flashback

Seungwan was smiling ear to ear  while holding a bouquet of roses he already planned a dinner for their 5th Anniversary, and he also planned to propose to her long time girlfriend Bae Joohyun. So he hurriedly fixed his self before knocking at Joohyun's door but then it was already open so seungwan just decided to go inside and surprise Joohyun. But then when he finally enter Joohyun's apartment he frowned how messy the living room is, broken vase and glasses are scattered all around and some pieces of clothes and fabrics are lying on the ground.

He heard some noises in their shared room moans and groans are heard by his own ears, tears are already forming in the corner of his eyes, lips are trembling in fear that maybe his girlfriend Joohyun is cheating on him.

He opened the door and saw a man hovered at Joohyun while they are ing each other the two were startled when they saw Seungwan standing their in front of them while crying silently...seungwan wants to punch the guy's face but then he decided to just smile while staring at Joohyun. The girl panic and pushed Mino she tried to stop seungwan and explain everything but then Seungwan already beat her.

"S-seungwan wait..."

Joohyun said while trembling in fear.

"No need Joohyun I already know that our relationship is not that serious for you...I'm just a rebound right? you still love him even though he left you with the unborn Yeri 5 years ago and I'm just your friend nothing more. Don't worry I will still visit Yeri even though we already broke up."

Seungwan said smiled sadly.


"Wait Seungwan listen to me. I'm so sorry you have to seen this...I have loved you too but i'm still in love with the real father of my child."

Joohyun cried and held his hand.

Seungwan felt a pang in his heart and he also felt that it was already broken into pieces when he heard the word "real father."


"I u-understand...let's just break up. Have a happy life Joohyun I wish that Yeri will be happy to have a complete family."

Seungwan said and walked away.

Joohyun noticed a bouquet of roses and a small velvet box fell on the floor when seungwan leaved the place.

She Opened the velvet box and see a purple diamond ring her tears uncontrollably fell down from her eyes and she also notice the card at the bouquet of roses.

'Happy 5th Anniversary my love.'


"I'm so sorry Seungwan..."

Joohyun said while Mino hugged her from the back.

"Don't worry about him Irene he already knew from the start that you are mine...you and Yeri."

Mino said and kiss Irene's forehead while Joohyun is still looking at the card and the velvet box.

 

Seungwan on the other side is crying like a mess, his heart was torn into pieces because of Joohyun and now he didn't know what to do with his life...The old Seungwan's life was only revolving around Joohyun and Yeri now that the two girls are out of his life for now on his life is nothing but a piece of .

He smiled bitterly.

"I'm still the loser Seungwan from highschool nothing have change...that's why Joohyun still choose mino over me. What did I do in my past life to suffer like this?"

Seungwan said while crying non-stop and gulped the soju he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter