Notice me!

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan was living a normal and peaceful life reading lots of thick books and listening to music, he was used to be alone he likes it, it makes him refreshing,relaxing and makes him calm but his little paradise was also ruined by someone who always bother him.

"Hey you!"

The most popular girl in their school Bae Irene aka The devil. He didn't know why this girl kept on bothering him for almost 3 months, he sigh hardly as he face the grinning creature he must admit that this girl was stunningly beautiful but still can also be annoyingly pain in his .

"What can I do for you Noona?"

Seungwan asked softly. He stare at her first for a couple of seconds but when the girl didn't say anything he stare back at his book and continue to read. That making the older girl pouted cutely and again she began to sulk and whining beside him.

"Why so good at that book to stare at when you can stare at my beautiful face?"

Irene said and crossed her arm at her chest and stomped her foot towards him and plopped her self to sit beside him.

"Well this ugly books helps me to relax and stay calm, and it's more fun reading this old book than to stare at you for your oh so beautiful face for no reason."

Seungwan said. Irene gasped she can't believed what she just heard seungwan said it's the first time that someone was not interested at her.

"Oh my god you are unbelievable did you just said you don't like me?"

Irene said dramatically. But the man didn't even move at his place or opened his mouth to talk.

"Well honestly miss Bae your beautiful, but...not all people will be head over heels for you. Good bye I need to go now."

Seungwan said and with that he left the dumbfounded Irene sitting alone at the library, with agaped. Seungwan fixed his Eyeglasses and took a one last glance at the girl he shook his head.

"What a brat..."

Seungwan said and leave.

Meanwhile Irene is still can't believe that the only man that got her attention didn't find her attractive...wait he found her attractive and beautiful but the guy said that she's not his type the first human that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter