Best friends final

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seulgi reached her home she hurriedly go to her room and opened the small box or the gift from seungwan before he leaves. And there it is the pictures of the three of them smiling happily that seungwan kept since they were little it was the most precious things for the boy.

She smiled sadly while reminiscing the good old times that they are all happy she caress little seungwan's face in the picture.

"If only I was the one you loved Seungwan, how I wish that I was the one you fall for and not Irene."

She said while crying her heart out. Then she started to read the letter from seungwan it was wrap in a baby blue color envelop neatly with a cute baby bear that exactly looks like her she smiles a little.

 

     'Hello to my precious little bear,


First of all if you are already reading this, that means that I am already in canada I hope you are not mad for not telling you earlier. I just want to thank you for being my best friend You and Joohyun are so precious to me, please stop crying for me cause I can't bear seeing you sad.  I'm really sorry for not falling for you... I'm so dense for not noticing you are also hurt but you are still there for me when I am sad and lonely you are the one that stay by my side. I'm sorry for reading your diary accidentally when you are sleeping at our class, Thank you for loving me Seulgi-ah I hope when we meet again I already forgot Joohyun, I'm leaving Korea because I want to move on from her and start a new life with you if I can... I want to give you all of my heart, you deserve it but please don't wait for me if the time comes that we are still single I'll marry you but if not and if ever you already fall for someone I'll understand take care my bear.

Your best friend,

Son Seungwan.'


When she already have finished reading the letter, it gives her hope that maybe someday will come and finally her dreams will come true but then there are still what if's in her mind right now.

"Seungwan...I will wait for you when the right time comes."

Seulgi said then slowly she fell asleep hugging the letter seungwan wrote for her, and dozed off with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

 


Meanwhile Joohyun was still hesitating if she should open the present or not, but still her curiosity beat her and started to open the purple box.

Her eyes starts to tear up it was a photo album full of her candid picture staring at the stars Seungwan really knows how to melt her heart by just a simple actions.

There was these one picture that really caught her attention, it was a picture of her looking at Bogum smiling at their musical play.

She starts to read the caption.

'You are still beautiful as always your smiles are brighter than the stars in the dark sky, but those smiles are not for me it was always belongs to him. But then I still falling deeper for that smiles that it hurts me just by looking at it. Love is not always sweet but for you I'm willing to do anything just to make you happy even tho it means that I'll be hurting in the end.'


Unknowingly for Joohyun her tears begins to fall slowly, she sobs quietly reading all the pictures caption she can feel all the emotions that seungwan wrote in every pictures.

"Why do you have to fall for me Seungwan? I have hurt you a lot without knowing it but still you love me unconditionally."

Joohyun start to cry more she already missed her best friend her shoulder to lean on when she is sad  her own human journal that listens to all her drama she miss her prince that protects her when she was having a trouble when life gets hard.


"Why do you have to leave us Seungwan? Call me selfish but...I really need you right now, please comeback to me already."

Joohyun said while looking at the smiling seungwan on the picture. She slowly wiped her tears with her soft fingers and starts to smile looking at the purple letter with a cute bunny sticker and start to read.

 

        ' Hi Bunny Bae Joohyun,

I know that you are sad right now for not telling you my departure earlier, but don't get mad at me please I can't bear to lose you and seulgi, I know that you are already disappointed at me for falling for you my best friend...but can you blame me? You are a naturally born as a charmer and beautiful goddess but that's just a bonus I fall for you not because of your good looks but for your kindness you are good inside and out. I wish your boyfriend treats you right like a queen not just a princess, you deserve the best Joohyun please take care always.  Promise me that you will not forget your cute best friend named seungwan and I hope that my feeling for you fades away as the time passed by. Be happy with your dream guy i know that he will take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter