Caring Bae

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun was too worried for seungwan it was almost 1 hour since their manager and Wendy got inside the doctor's room, biting her fingers nail due to her nervous, Irene was startle when their maknae sits beside her. Yeri smiled to comfort their leader.

"Yah, Wendy unnie will be okay she's a big girl now right?"

Yeri said while patting the older girl's shoulder. Joohyun smiled and nodded.

"I know...but I'm just worried for her, our come back will be on August what if she got into trouble?"

Joohyun said worriedly and hid her face to her palm, and take a deep sigh.

"Unnie will be fine."

"I hope so...because I don't know what would I do,if something bad happens to her, she worked hard for this comeback."

Joohyun said and stared at the floor while still worrying at the girl inside the doctor's office. It takes one and a half hour before the door doctor's office opened, Joohyun and Yeri immediately stand up as they saw their manager walked out from the door followed by Wendy and the doctor who checked her up. Wendy and their manager unnie bowed their head as they bid their goodbye's at the smiling doctor. Meanwhile Yeri and Joohyun hurriedly hugged Wendy when the latter walked towards them.

"Wendy..."

"U-unnie..."

Wendy said while hugging the older girl, Joohyun was shocked at the younger girl's voice. It was not the usual sweet and melodic angel voice of Wendy. It sounds so hoarse and sore, making Joohyun stared at the girl with scrutinizing look.

"Your voice it sounds."

"I know, it sounds weird isn't it."

Wendy said while chuckling at them. Joohyun pulled back from the hug and looked at their manager. Yeri also did the same making their manager looked terrified.

"Unnie what did the doctor said about Wendy unnie's condition?"

Yeri said while furrowing her eyebrows their manager gulped her own saliva and smiled nervously.

"W-well the doctor said that uhmm... Wendy just over used her voice a bit too much or perhaps the wrong way that cause strain on the vocal cords and too much friction sometimes from the contact that's too harsh as the vocal cords meet causing a little swellings on the either sides of the vocal cords then effects her tone of her voice. The voice will tend to tire more easily, it will sound more breathy and definitely there will be a loss of range."

Their manager explained making the two other members looked at Wendy. Wendy just looked at them, and listened to what they said.

"T-that means..."

Joohyun was utterly shocked at the information, she was now near to teared up. Wendy who noticed that Joohyun was now in the verge of crying hugged the girl and comforted her.

"Unnie...I'm okay don't be too dramatic."

Wendy said at her, making Joohyun glared at the younger girl and pushed Wendy lightly.

"Yah! How can you say that? You're okay?! And I'm too dramatic?"

Joohyun asked and wiped her tears irritatedly. Wendy just smiled at how childish she is.

"How can you smile like that? Wendy you are obviously not okay...and I-im not too dramatic you dumbo I'm worried okay, I'm scared that you may not be able to be with us on our come back."

Joohyun half yelled. Making the others felt goosebumps specially their terrified Manager.

"Calmed down bae, and let the manager continue her explanation."

Wendy said calm to the pouting Leader in front of her.

"O-okay c-continue you may now continue your words."

Joohyun said at the fidgeting manager.

"Well as I said Wendy was suffering from vocal nodules---."

The manager said but then again she was interrupted by the sudden shout of kim Yeri.

"V-vocal nodules?! But that was cancerous isn't?"

Yeri said making Joohyun looked more terrified at the younger girl's information, while Wendy and the Manager looked at her in disbelief. Wendy just facepalm herself when she heard Yeri's words.

"Uhmm...ah."

The manager was clearly speechless luckily Wendy spoked for her and explained to clear everything.

"No ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter