Are you gay?

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun has this secret feelings towards her new classmate Son Seungwan, it's been one month since the boy had transfer in their school she wants to know him or be friend with him but  Unfortunately the boy had build a tall wall to everyone and he has this stoic face and cold aura everyday that made him intimidating and hard to be approach by people.
That made her lose her tiny hopes that maybe someday cupid will do miracle and help her, but then she can't just rely on mythical creatures she needs to do something but then she was too shy to approach him that made her pout cutely.

'She's cute..' Seungwan thought.

Unknowingly for Joohyun Son Seungwan the blonde hair guy was looking at her direction and has a smile crept on his face. But then he hurriedly look away when the girl sigh and look at his direction again and stare at his back.

Seungwan already knew that Joohyun like him or has a crush on him. Why?and How? Well he accidentally heard Joohyun's confession when the girl was talking with her friends, actually Seungwan also has a feelings for the girl but didn't have the courage to ask her for a date because he was a coward, afraid of rejections and specially heartaches. 

After a couple of hour of lecturing finally the school hours finally ends and the school's bell rung all over the whole campus Seungwan tidily put all of his notebooks on his sling bag, he was about to stand up when someone speaks.

"Uhmm...y-you are Son Seungwan right?"

The girl asked.

Seungwan looked at the girl, the girl avoided his stare immediately and bit her lips shyly.

"Yes, I'm Seungwan. You?"

Seungwan said. 

That made the girl blushed furiously, her pale face begun to turn to red color.

"I-i'm Joohyun, B-bae Joohyun."

She said shyly while blushing. Seungwan smiled at her and extend his hand to the girl.

"Well nice too meet you Joohyun-sshi, but I'm afraid that I'm going to be late in my practice."

Seungwan said still smiling at her, Joohyun was mesmerized by his bright smile it was her first time to see those smile on his face because for the past weeks and days the boy was always has that gloomy and dark aura on his face. Joohyun thought that she had fallen deeper at the guy, Joohyun was to immersed at his smile that she didn't notice that the boy was already gone.

"Did h-he just smile at me?!"

Joohyun asked herself and smile like an idiot while jumping at their empty room and squeal like there is no tomorrow.

"Omygosh! My crush just smile at me and...."

She said looked at  her hands the hand that seungwan touched and hold when the boy offer her a shake hands with her. 

"...He just holds my hand asdfghjkl."

Joohyun starts to fangirl again and smelled or sniffed her own hands.

"He smells Vanilla."

Joohyun giggled. But then she was stopped when her friends Joy and Yeri tapped her shoulder.

"Bae Joohyun...Unnie if you don't stop squealing and fangirling over there towards your crush I will make sure that Seungwan Oppa to know that you have stolen his sweaty jersey after they practice Yesterday."

Yeri said at her that made Joohyun zipped her lips immediately the younger girl smirked.

"H-how did you know I did that?"

Joohyun asked.

"Well...let just say that I see the jersey shirt at your bedroom when we have our sleepover party."

Yeri said.

"How come I didn't see that?"

Joy asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter