I hate you I love you

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I used to hate you and you used to be my enemy but this stupid heart of mine choose you and...and I think I love you.

Little Joohyun was playing around at the swing alone she used to be with her friend Joy but the girl was absent today because she has a high fever. That made the little girl sad and playing alone at the swing. Then a little girl approach her with a smile on her face she look at the girl in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Wendy what's your name?"

Wendy said at her still with her bright smile that can make anyone blind.

But Little Joohyun didn't respond and just stare at the little girl with no emotions.

"Well...I guess you don't want to tell your name to a stranger that's good tho my mothe--."

Wendy was cut by a growling sound that is coming from Joohyun's stomach that made the other girl giggled and Joohyun blushed because of embarrassment.

"I-it's not funny!"

Joohyun said and growled at her, but instead of being scared at the other girl Wendy just smiled at her warmly. To be honest Wendy found it cute when Joohyun is frowning and pouting while she's mad it makes her look like a cute puppy.

"I guess your hungry...you want some?"

Wendy asked and gave Joohyun a sandwich from her cute hamster bag, Joohyun look at it but took it but she is still hesitating if she should take it or not.

Little Wendy sigh.

"Look...I'm not going to poison you, it's clean my mother made it and actually it's one of my favorite snacks."

Little Wendy continue to talk not noticing that little Joohyun started to take a bite. Wendy stop talking when she saw Little Joohyun gasping for air and her pale skin turn into red she panic and started to yell for help that heard by their teacher and Mrs. Bae and run towards them worriedly.

"What happened?"

Mrs. Bae asked calmly while carrying Joohyun at her arms. While the teacher took Wendy and starts to calm her from crying.

"I-i gave her a sandwich...but then she started to act like that is she going to die? Please...save her."

Wendy said while crying like a mess.

"It's okay...but I need to know what's inside the sandwich?"

Mrs. Bae asked.

"Peanut butter and Jelly.."

Wendy said still sobbing really hard.

"Well that explain why... Joohyun is allergic in nuts."

Mrs. Bae said while taking Joohyun to her car.

"Is she going to be okay?"

Wendy asked at her teacher the teacher smiled and wipe the little girl's tears. 

"Yes, Joohyun will be fine don't worry wendy. Her mother is a doctor she will be okay."

The teacher said and smile.

After that day Joohyun have a grudge on wendy, and she started to hate the girl because of that stupid accident. Since that day also Wendy was confused why Joohyun hate her so much they will always fight because of little misunderstanding until they became teenagers.

When they entered high school Joohyun and Joy became Famous among boys and almost half of the boy's population has a crush on them and they also have a new friends Yeri and Saeron. While Wendy was also famous among girls and boys who can't blame her she was good at sports, in academics, music and has a good heart a complete package she was the girlfriend material for everyone but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter