The blue neighborhood

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene and Seungwan was childhood best friend's they grew up together in the town called blue neighborhood. as they grew old feeling bloom but what if Seungwan's dad opposes their relationship. will they fight for it? or are they just going to continue their lives and broke up.


You are sitting there alone while those bullies throwing something at you, all I can do was to watch while they are doing this to you I'm weak. Too weak and scared to fought back but then I stood up and launched my self into them I don't know what caused me to do this but all I want is to stop them to save you. As I throw punches at them you hugged me tight and you hid behind my back as your tears are flowing down at your cheeks.

"Seungwan...s-stop, please."

You whispered at me as you beg me to stop,not because you want to save them but you stopped me because you don't want to see me got hurt, as I stop all the boy's that are bullying you run away and starts to scram away from us with cuts and bruises on their faces.

I turned at my back and looked at you while smiling. I wipe those tears at your cheeks using my fingers and I gently caressed it for you to calmed down.

"Shhhh...no need to be afraid I'm here for you, they will never ever hurt you anymore."

I said as I looked at your eyes, you smiled at me and you betouched my left hand and you pressed your lips gently at my palm.

"Thank you seungwan, I...I love you."

You said and smiled at me, I didn't know what to do or how to react at what you said. I smiled unconsciously and hugged you tight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter