Best friends

One shot-stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby I, I wanna know
What you think when you're alone
Is it me? Yeah
Are you thinking of me? Yeah

Seungwan was listening to his favorite song while staring at her best friend He knows that he has no chance to be with her but he has still a little bit of  hope when he was near with Joohyun. 

Oh, we've been friends now for a while
Wanna know, that when you smile
Is it me? Yeah
Are you thinking of me? Yeah
Oh, oh

'Do you ever think of me Joohyun because I always think about you.' Seungwan thought.

His Thoughts was interrupted when a some guy approached Joohyun with a smile on his Face.

Joohyun smiled too, a smile that Seungwan will never have a smile that Joohyun gave to her love.

"Hi Irene, Are you ready to go?"

Bogum asked.

"Ah Yeah, Seungwan-ah I have to go now. Are you sure you are okay being alone here?"

Joohyun asked at him. He just nodded and smile.

"Of course Hyunnie, I'm a big boy now no need to be worried for your Best Friend."

Seungwan said while smiling but deep inside his heart is Aching and it was torn into pieces seeing Joohyun in others arm.

"Okay then we have to go now. See you later."

Joohyun said and run towards her Boyfriend Park Bogum and link her arm at her man. The two smiled at each other like they were so in loved unknowingly Seungwan's tears fell on his cheek but still he hides it in sad smile.


On the other hand Seulgi just got there at their usual table she was late for almost 30 minutes.

"I'm sorry I was late-."

Seulgi stopped blabbering when she noticed that Seungwan was crying alone she sigh she knows why this handsome caring nerd is behaving like this.

"Still loving our best friend secretly huh?"

Seulgi asked sadly.

The man smiled.

"Yeah I guess, i-i just can't stop admiring her for all this years."

Seungwan said while sobbing Seulgi wiped his tears and smiled sweetly at him.

"Seungwan-ah Looked at me I know you love her so much, but you can't be like this forever hurting and crying alone in pain while Joohyun is happy with her man of her dreams. We all know you deserve better than this just look around and you will see the one for you."

Seulgi said caressing Seungwan's fluffy red cheeks because of crying.

"Now stop crying and let just eat, you look ugly when you cry like that."

Seulgi said teasingly that earns a cute pout from the man.

They enjoyed eating together.


Girl, what would you do
Would you wanna stay?
If I were to say

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss.

Seungwan was at the rooftop thinking about Joohyun while looking at the stars. He smiled at no one when he remembered how little Joohyun proclaimed that the star are her's making little Seungwan noted that when they grow up he will gave the stars to her beloved Joohyun just to see her smile brightly everyday.

But then his smile vanished when he remembered that Joohyun was not his girl. And will never be because Joohyun doesn't love him the way he do the man sighed deeply he was hurt again by the truth that not all your wishes and dream can be yours.

"How I wish that I can confessed to you Joohyun-ah, but I'm afraid that maybe you will avoid me forever i-i can't lose you."

Seungwan said while holding the picture of them when they were little.

'A twelve year old Seungwan and Joohyun hugging side by side while smiling at the camera.'

Seungwan smiled.

Baby tell me what to change
I'm afraid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter