Chapter 2. [Regret]

He's back!?

“Wow… I don’t remember this house being so awesome. It was so …dark and scary” said L.Joe as he was looking around.

“Yeah, it took some time to make it look like this” said Changjo. “We’re going to make some lunch now. Come in the kitchen when you finish looking around” he chuckled before leaving L.joe alone.

“Okay” nodded L.joe as he went down the hall. He entered every room. There were a lot of bedrooms, but then again the house was pretty huge. Some of the bedrooms were empty, with only a bed in it and some wardrobe.

L.joe entered one room and looked around. It was a bedroom again but this one wasn’t empty. This bedroom already belonged to someone. Changjo or maybe Ricky. L.Joe came closer to the desk and saw a picture. He picked it up and looked at it carefully. There were 2 boys in the picture.

“Niel” smiled L.Joe as he was staring at his face. “He's changed a lot” he sighed before looking at the other boy on the picture. “Minsoo hyung?” he titled his head in confusion. As he was looking at the picture someone entered the room. L.joe quickly looked at the door and saw two boys entering the room, while holding hands. When L.Joe saw them he dropped the picture frame that was in his hands. The two boys were shocked as well. One of them even started to scream like he’s seen a ghost.

~~

 

“I guess we forgot to tell you that…Niel and Cap hyung are dating” said Ricky, feeling guilty.

The five of them were sitting at the dining table. It was silence. Niel was trying to avoid making eye contact with L.Joe, while L.joe was glaring at the couple who sat in front of him.

Changjo noticed the awkwardness so he decided that it was better for him and Ricky to leave the three alone.

“How long?” asked L.joe suddenly.

“What?” Cap looked at him confused.

“How long have you been dating?” L.Joe repeated, almost like yelling.

“Almost 2 years” Niel answered this time.

“2 years…” mumbled L.Joe and looked away. “Okay…” he said quietly. Why? Why did you have to do this to me Niel? He screamed in his head. L.joe tried to control himself not screaming it out loud.

“I should…leave you two to talk” said Cap as he stood up. Niel looked at him shaking his head ‘no’ but his boyfriend still left. Niel sighed and looked at L.joe. He shivered when he saw all the hatred in L.joe’s eyes.

“I bet you hate me now…am I right?” spoke Niel.

“No…I don’t hate you” replied L.Joe calmly. “I just want to know why. Why did you do it Niel?”

“First of all I didn’t mean to and secondly you don’t have the right to be mad at me for this! You freaking promised that you will come back and what did you do? Huh? You…d-died L.Joe” his voice cracked as he was trying hard not to cry.

“Well I’m back! I promised and I came back! But you broke the promise here! When I was concerned that if you ever love Cap hyung, you said no! You promised that you will love me…”

“Well…” Niel didn’t know what to say. “I guess I can’t control my feelings then” he said before getting up. “And…no, I’m not sorry for dating Cap and forgetting about you” he said coldly before walking away.

L.joe was about to cry but someone entered the room.

“Byunghun...” the person said. He sounded surprised.

L.joe looked at the door and saw a surprised Chunji with tears in his eyes. “C-Chunji hyung” said L.Joe before getting up and walking towards him.

“You idiot! You left without a goodbye” cried Chunji as he buried his head in L.joe’s chest.