Chapter 8 [Eric?]

He's back!?

 

Niel and L.joe stayed all day in the park. Niel totally forgot that Minsoo was supposed to come today. They were playing with Kevin for so long that they lost track of time.

While the three of them were playing Niel’s phone started to ring. L.joe looked at him and only by the look on Niel’s face he figured out that it was Minsoo calling. L.Joe sighed and continued to play with Kevin.

“What’s wrong hyung?” asked Kevin cutely.

“Ah nothing” chuckled L.Joe.

“Omo really? You’re already home?” suddenly Niel yelled. “I’ll be right there hyung” he said before hanging up. He stood up and smiled at L.Joe. “Minsoo hyung is back, I have to go home” he said and started to walk away.

“Wait!” L.joe called out. “I’ll go too” he then looked at Kevin. “We’ll play tomorrow again, okay?” he smiled and hugged the little boy.

“Okay hyung, bye” Kevin waved and continued to play by himself.

“Bye~ I promise I’ll come tomorrow” yelled L.Joe and ran off with Niel. In only 10 minutes they reached the house and walked in.

“Minsoo hyung?” yelled Niel, trying to find his boyfriend.

“I’m upstairs” he heard a yell coming from their bedroom. Niel smiled and ran upstairs to see him. L.Joe on the other hand stayed downstairs. He went in the living room and sat on the sofa. I hate this. He thought and reached for the remote, but someone interrupted him. Someone knocked on the door and L.joe stood up to see who it was. He was surprised and thought about it who it could be.

The three of us are here… Changjo, Ricky and Chunji will come tomorrow… Who could it be? He thought before opening the door. There he saw a man dressed in black with dark sunglasses on. Who the fudge is he? L.joe raised his brow. “Um…Can I help you?” he asked politely.

“Yes” the man removed his sunglasses and looked L.Joe directly in the eyes.

L.Joe shivered a little. This guy gives me the creeps.

“I’m looking for Lee Byunghun” the man smiled a little.

L.joe widened his eyes in shock. He’s looking for me… Should I tell him that’s me? I mean.. I don’t know him. L.Joe went deep in his thoughts, totally ignoring the man standing in front of him. The man cleared his throat so L.Joe could come back to the reality. He shook his head a little then looked at the guy.

“T-That’s me” he smiled.

“Great” was the last thing he heard before blacking out.

~~

“Are you sure that’s him?”

“Yes, definitely” the man nodded and walked into the room where L.Joe was in. L.joe was tied to a chair. He slowly started to open his eyes. When he finally did he looked around but it was all blurry. He blinked a couple of times before looking at the man standing in front of him.

“Who are you?” he asked surprised.

“It doesn’t matter” he said.

“Where am I?” L.joe started to look around again, noticing that he was tied to a chair. “What are you going to do to me?” he started to panic.

“Quiet” the man demanded and L.joe quickly shut up. “We’re not going to do anything to you, we just need some answers” he said simply. L.joe looked at him for a while before nodding his head. “Where’s Eric?”

“E-Eric? … I-I don’t know” L.joe answered.

“Wrong” said the man coldly and using only his powers he started to choke L.Joe. L.joe’s eyes widened and he tried to speak and break free but couldn’t. He has powers… he thought. What is this… Am I going to die…again? His eyes got watery from that thought.

“One more time” the man stopped choking him and asked him again. “Where’s Eric?”

“W-wait” L.joe coughed. He couldn’t speak properly. “I was dead-“ he coughed again. “For five years. My friends told me he was d-dead” said L.joe. “He died from some disease”

It looked like the man didn’t believe him so he raised his hand to use his power again on L.Joe but L.Joe stopped him. “Wait! I’m telling the truth…” he started to cry. “My father died. I spent all my life looking for him and when I found him my time came… I got a second chance but I lost him again…” he said to the man. Oh god I’m such an idiot, crying he thought and continued to cry not caring about anything. L.joe was crying more about his father Eric than him probably dying right now.

“Very well” said the man and L.Joe out yet again.