Chapter 6 [Alone]

He's back!?

 

“Bye L.Joe hyung!” waved Ricky as he and Changjo got into a taxi. L.Joe waved as well and smiled.

“I’m gonna miss you guys” he yelled and soon the taxi left. L.joe sighed and went back inside the house. Chunji has left too and it was only L.joe and … Niel in the house.

It was 9 am when Changjo and Ricky left. L.Joe went towards the kitchen to make himself a breakfast. “Ah alone for 3 days” he mumbled as he opened the fridge. Suddenly he heard some noise coming from upstairs. He titled his head and tried to stay calm. “Who could that be?” he whispered and got closer to the stairs. Minsoo hyung left yesterday… Changjo, Ricky and Chunji left today… NIEL? “Oh my god” yelled L.Joe and ran back into the kitchen. What am I going to do with him for 3 days? He yelled in his head. “Ah this ” sighed L.Joe and continued to look for some food in the kitchen. “Where’s the cereal?” he asked himself as he started to open random cabinets. When L.Joe opened the last one he noticed the cereal on the top shelf. He sighed again and went to take a chair. “What kind of a person keeps the cereal there?” commented L.Joe as he got on the chair and tried to reach the cereal.

“What are you doing?” someone yelled, causing L.joe to fall down from the sudden noise.

“Ouch…” whined L.Joe and rubbed his sore . “Why did you do that for?” he looked up and yelled at Niel, who scared him.

“Sorry” Niel rolled his eyes and kneeled down to L.Joe. “You okay?” he asked him concerned this time.

“Uh… yes, I’m fine” said L.Joe, a little confused from Niel behavior. “And why is the cereal over there?” he pouted, still sitting on the floor.

Niel rolled his eyes once again before answering. “You have cereal right over there, idiot” he pointed at the kitchen counter. There was an open cereal.

“Oh… well I didn’t see it” mumbled L.Joe and tried to stand up, but he couldn’t bear the pain in his lower back. “Ah”

“What’s wrong?” Niel turned around and looked at L.Joe.

“I- I can’t get up” sighed L.Joe.

“Here. Let me help you” insisted Niel. He took L.Joe in his arms and placed him on the sofa in the living room.

“Thanks Niel…” said L.joe and looked down.

“…You’re welcome” replied Niel after a while. “Do you need anything?” he asked him.

“Uh… I just wanted to eat…” mumbled L.Joe.

“Great, then let’s eat together” smiled Niel and went back in the kitchen. After some minutes he got back with two bowls full with cereal. L.joe smiled as soon as he saw food coming. Niel gave him one bowl and then sat across from him and both of them begun to eat.

“Thank you… again” said L.Joe as he finished his cereal and placed the now empty bowl on the table. Niel only nodded and took the bowls back into the kitchen. He came back and sat down.

L.joe and Niel decided to watch some movie on the TV. They didn’t talk anything. Not even a word. It was awkward at first but then it was okay.
The movies was so boring that caused L.Joe to fall asleep on the sofa. Niel saw that he fell asleep so he took a blanket from his room to cover L.Joe.

I should of went with Minsoo hyung… thought Niel as he watched L.Joe sleep. This is too awkward, what if he wants to talk? He sighed and continued to watch the movie.

Niel lost track of time and it was already 1 pm. L.joe has been sleeping for so long. Niel looked at the clock and gasped. “Aish, I should wake him up…” he bit his lip and got up. “L.joe hyung…wake up” Niel shook him a little. This is so not a dream… he’s real  thought Niel but then shook his head when he realized what he was thinking. “Wake up” he shook him once again and L.Joe woke up.

“What’s the time?” he asked as he rubbed his eyes.

“It’s 1 pm” replied Niel.

“Wow…I’ve slept a lot…” he mumbled. “Hey Niel-ah…” he called.

“Yeah?” Niel looked at him.

“Um…You wanna go at the park? We’ll be alone for 3 days and it’s really getting awkward between us… I think we should… become friends again?” L.joe bit his lip as he said that. He looked at Niel, waiting for an answer.

“We’re not going to be alone for 3 days” said Niel. “Minsoo is coming tomorrow morning” he smiled.

“Oh…right, okay then” L.joe stood up and headed towards his room.

“But” Niel stopped him. “I think going in the park is a good idea…” he then smiled.

“Great” smiled L.joe as well. “I’ll be right back” he said and went in his room.