Chapter 19 [Sorry!?]

He's back!?

 

“You put him there with Niel?” he yelled. “You’re so stupid”

“I’m sorry… I was too excited that I didn’t even see who I pushed inside that stupid cabinet with him”

“Ugh it’s fine” sighed Chunji. “I guess when they come down we’ll really find out if they still love each other or not”

~~

“Um hyung…” said Niel and looked out the window.

“What is it?”

“Um… I think that Chunji hyung was supposed to be here with you… not me” he then pointed at Cap and Chunji. Chunji was hitting Cap.

L.joe saw that and chuckled. “yeah” he nodded.

“You like Chunji hyung?” suddenly Niel asked.

“Chunji hyung… “ smiled L.Joe. “Yeah I guess I do” he nodded.

“That’s great” smiled Niel.

“Hey Niel… We didn’t get a chance to talk after… everything what happened” said L.Joe. “I just wanted to apologize about putting you and everyone else in danger just because of me… I’m sorry”

“It’s fine hyung. That danger is following you everywhere so I guess I’ll have to accept it even if it kills me” chuckled Niel.

“It won’t be following me anymore” smiled L.joe thinking about his dad and what he has done. “It’s all over now, I promise”

“Even better”

It was silent for a while now. Both of them were staring out of the little window. They were watching the city lights and how they twinkled in the dark. L.joe furrowed his eyebrows remembering something. He remembered how he acted when he literally came back from the dead. The older boy looked at Niel and saw that he younger one was smiling while watching the city.

“Um Niel… while I’m still apologizing … “ he began.

Hearing his name, Niel turned to face L.joe. “What is it?”

“I’m sorry about my behavior”

“You’re behavior?” Niel was confused.

“When I came back… I acted like a total idiot. I’m so sorry for getting mad at you and Minsoo hyung”

“Ah about that” Niel nodded, remembering as well. “It’s okay really… I understand why you behaved like that”

“But still… I should of kept it to myself” sighed L.Joe.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s in the past. Don’t worry about the past or the future, what matters is now”

L.joe smiled, remembering those words. It was when they were back in high school and L.Joe was panicking about Niel being with Cap in the future. Niel was the one who calmed him down and said the exact same words he told him now.

“You told me that when I told you that you’ll be with Minsoo hyung in the future” said L.Joe.

Niel got shocked. He widened his eyes and didn’t know what to say. “L.Joe… I…I guess I should apologize too” he said. “I’m sorry, but…” Niel got up and sat next to L.Joe. The older one looked at him confused but didn’t say anything. “A little piece of me will always love you” those words hit L.joe pretty hard. “You should always know that” said Niel. L.joe blushed and looked down, avoiding having any eye contact with Niel. “You were my first love and I may be with Minsoo now, but there will be always some room for you” he said and got closer. Niel wanted to kiss L.joe’s cheek, but L.Joe moved his head and their lips met. L.joe widened his eyes and pushed Niel off of him. He didn’t know what to say. He just touched his lips and looked at Niel. “I’m so sorry hyung I didn’t mean it… I-I swear, just don’t tell Minsoo hyung” he pleaded.

“I won’t just… just don’t do it again Niel” L.joe said that and the door opened and they were already on the ground again. “Chunji hyung” was the first thing that L.joe said when he got out. “Listen-“ he began but his hyung cut him off.

“We need to talk”