Chapter 17 [Separating]

He's back!?

 

“Surprise” everyone yelled as Niel came inside with Eric following him.

“Wha-What’s all this?” he asked surprised and smiled.

“It’s a surprise party, obviously” Cap rolled his eyes playfully and hugged Niel. “I missed you” he whispered so only Niel could hear him.

“I missed you too” whispered Niel back. “I missed all of you” he hugged the three boys in front of him, Changjo, Ricky and Chunji. He then looked behind the three boys and saw L.joe smiling. “Hey…hyung”

“Oh cut the crap Niel, come here” said L.Joe and hugged him. “I’m glad you’re back”

“Y-Yeah” nodded Niel.

~~

After they had their little party, Niel went in his room, followed by Cap. He was too tired so that’s why he went to rest a little. Everyone else just stayed up, watching TV.

“So you followed me so you can just tuck me into bed and kiss my forehead?” chuckled Niel.

“Yes, you have a problem with that?” asked Cap as he took a blanket and covered Niel.

“Nope, I actually missed this”

“Me too” sad Cap and sat down on the bed. “So… how was Japan?”

“Well I didn’t see much of it… you know I was kidnapped” said Niel.

“Kidnapped?” Cap widened his eyes, shocked.

“Yeah~ My grandparents are dead… and they do not live in Japan…god Minsoo, you didn’t know that?”

“What… I…I really didn’t know that… I’m sorry” sighed Cap.

“It’s fine, now get out I’m tired”

“Rude” chuckled Cap and left the room.

~~

“Where did you get that?” Changjo asked Ricky.

Ricky was sitting alone in the dining room looking at a picture. When he heard Changjo he jumped a little from his seat, surprised.

“Oh, you scared me” he whined. Changjo sat next to him and looked at the photo. “I… I got it from your room…” mumbled Ricky and handed the photo to Changjo.

“You can keep it” smiled Changjo.

“I’m sorry I went through all your things Changjo… I was so scared while you were… gone” said Ricky.

“It’s okay hyung, I’m here now” he smiled again and hugged Ricky. He broke the hug and took the picture in his hands. “I miss them” he said. Ricky only looked at Changjo and nodded.

“Jonghyun, Changhyun, come with me. I want you to meet someone” Eric walked in the room and called the two boys to follow him.
Changjo and Ricky only looked at each other confused and then followed their uncle outside the house. There was a car parked in front of the house. As soon as the car door opened, Eric smiled at the two boys and then went back inside.

“W-who is that?” Ricky grabbed Changjo’s hand.

“I don’t know hyung…” the two of them went closer to the man who just got out of the car. Changjo was the first one to recognize the man standing in front of them. He let go of Ricky’s hand and ran towards the man. He smiled as he hugged him.

“Jonghyun” the man said and hugged him back.

“Changjo?” said Ricky confused.

“Changhyun… It’s me” said the man and then let some tears fall down.

Ricky then looked the photo that was in his hand and then back at the man in front of him. “Dad” he hugged him.

~~

“Yeah and remember that time when you taught me how to dive in on my head?”

“Ah yes” chuckled Chunji.

“You failed so many times” Cap joined in.

“I know” chuckled L.Joe.

“You looked so stupid” Cap continued to laugh.

“Okay we get it” said L.Joe.

“I mean, you were like this short” he touched his shoulder. “Nah you were shorter” Cap laughed.

“What does my height have do to with me diving?” L.joe asked confused.

“Well I don’t know… I just went with the flow…”

“Hey guys” Changjo and Ricky walked in.

“Hey, where were you guys?” asked Chunji.

Ricky looked at Changjo first before speaking again. “We… we met our dad” he smiled.

“Wow that’s great Ricky” said L.joe and got up. He hugged the both of them and smiled. “That’s great” he repeated.

“We’re leaving” said Changjo.