Chapter 9 [He's back again!?]

He's back!?

 

 

“Is he up yet?” Niel asked Chunji worriedly.

“No” he said and rubbed his eyes.

After L.joe was kidnapped he was brought home. No one saw anyone leaving him or anything, he just showed up in his room one day. L.Joe had been gone for three days. Niel and Cap noticed that something was up from the very beggining. First his shoes and his jacket were still home and second he could of told them if he was going out or not.
When the two of them noticed that L.Joe was gone for very long time they called Changjo and Ricky and then later Chunji. The three of them came home right away. It wasn’t reported to the police that he was missing coz he was dead for the past 5 years and you can’t report a dead person.
The five of them searched for him everywhere for those three days. One morning Chunji noticed that L.Joe was in his room sleeping. And since then he hasn’t woken up. It’s been two days since Chunji had found him.
The poor boy hadn’t left L.Joe room for those two days. He didn’t sleep, eat or talk to anyone.

“Chunji hyung you have to eat something. Here, I brought you some food” said Niel and placed the food on the nightstand.

“Thanks” mumbled Chunji and held L.joe’s hand. He was pale and had dark circles under his eyes.
Niel looked at him concerned and then left the room.
“Aish L.Joe… please wake up” mumbled Chunji and placed his head on L.Joe’s stomach. Suddenly he felt someone patting his head. He quickly looked up and saw L.Joe smiling at him.

“I’m up” chuckled L.Joe.

“Byunghun” yelled Chunji and jumped on top of L.Joe. He hugged him so tight. “You’re back. I knew it” he broke the hug and then looked into his eyes. “I missed you so much” he started to cry. “I was so worried… everyone was so worried” he then got off the bed and sat on the chair that was beside the bed.

“I’m sorry hyung… but… what happened?” asked L.Joe.

“What do you mean what happened? You were gone for three days and the past two days you didn’t wake up” Chunji started to cry again.

“What? I …I really don’t remember any of that” L.Joe was shocked. “Hyung…” he hugged Chunji this time. “Don’t cry, I’m here now” he whispered.
While the two of them were hugging Niel walked in. He’s awake. He thought and smiled. “Hey” he said, causing the two to break apart.
“Hey Niel…” said L.Joe and smiled.

“How are you feeling?” asked Niel awkwardly. He wanted to hug L.Joe so badly but managed not to.

“I’m feeling okay..” he replied. Niel slowly walked towards the bed and sat down. He grabbed L.Joe’s hand and started to play with his fingers. “I was so worried” he said quietly. Chunji looked at Niel surprised and then at L.Joe. L.Joe had this warm smile on his face while he was looking at Niel.

Oh right… I forgot, he still loves Niel. Thought Chunji and walked out of the room, leaving the two of them alone.

“You know… Chunji hyung was here the whole time…” said Niel. “He wouldn’t leave this room”

“Really?”

“Yeah” nodded Niel. “Um… you should eat something…” he said and got up. “I’ll be downstairs with the others” Niel then left the room.

Chunji hyung was with me the whole time… First when I died and now this… thought L.joe before standing up. He felt a little dizzy at first but then it got better. L.joe first took a quick shower and after getting dressed he went downstairs to see the others.
Changjo and Ricky hugged him, while Minsoo just smiled at him, but L.Joe knew his best friend.

“Minsoo hyung…” he called out and hugged him. “I missed you” he said quietly so only Minsoo could hear him.

“Me too” said Minsoo and smiled.
That 'I miss you' part with Minsoo was more about the past few weeks. When L.Joe came back after 5 years everyone was changed and Minsoo wouldn't talk to him. 

After eating breakfast L.Joe went upstairs. He went to Chunji’s room and knocked on the door. There was no reply so he just let himself in. There he saw Chunji lying on the bed, sleeping. L.joe chuckled and quickly grabbed some blanket for his hyung. When he was about to leave Chunji grabbed his wrist. L.joe turned around surprised and looked at the boy. “Please stay” he mumbled. L.joe only nodded and lied down next to Chunji.