Chapter 22 [I love you]

He's back!?

 

After witnessing a break up between Niel and Cap, L.joe went to tell Chunji everything. It’s better if it came from L.joe than someone else in this house.

L.Joe’s heart was beating too fast as he was getting more and more closer to his lover’s room.

“I must do this” he mumbled before knocking.

After about few seconds Chunji opened the door. The boy smiled when he saw L.joe.

“Hey, Come in” he opened the door more and let L.Joe in.

“…What are you doing?” asked L.joe awkwardly as he sat down on Chunji’s bed.

“I was about to take a shower…” answered Chunji and sat down next to him.

“Oh I’m sorry, then I’ll come back later” L.joe stood up. He was actually looking for any excuse just not to tell him.

“No it’s fine” Chunji shook his head and grabbed L.joe’s hand. “w-why did you come from?” he then asked.

“Well… I wanted to tell you something”

“What is it?”

“Um… Cap and Niel broke up just now and-“

“Oh my god” Chunji widened his eyes. “What for?”

“Well… last night at the amusement park… me and Niel actually k-kissed” L.joe almost choked on the last word. He closed his eyes and waited for Chunji to hit him.

“So that’s why they broke up?” Chunji asked.

Confused, L.Joe opened his eyes and looked at him puzzled. “uh yes” he nodded. “Aren’t you mad at me?”

“I’m not mad… I saw you two last night kiss”

“Then why did you-“ L.joe was cut off by Chunji.

“Because I needed to get it off my chest! I didn’t care if you liked me or not… I just wanted you to know”

“Oh… but why didn’t you tell me that you saw us?”

“I… I just didn’t want to think about it… I’m trying to forget that”

“I’m really sorry hyung… it was an accident, you’re not going to break up with me now, are you?” L.joe furrowed his eyebrows and prayed to god for Chunji to say ‘no’.

“No” chuckled Chunji. “I saw the whole thing and it did look like an accident” he nodded. “And plus by your expression back then… you really don’t love him anymore”

“I don’t… thank you for believing in me hyung” L.joe hugged him.

“YAH L.JOE! WHERE ARE YOU? WE’RE LEAVING!” yelled Changjo.

“Oh no, who’s going to defend me from Cap hyung now, Changjo is leaving. Cap is probably going to kill me” whined L.joe. “He’s probably waiting for the right moment” he widened his eyes.

“He’s not going to kill you. I’m going to talk to him”

“You will?” smiled L.Joe. The two of them were about to kiss when an angry Changjo came in the room.

“I told you, WE’RE LEAVING!” he yelled and shut the door.

“I’m coming” l.joe yelled and chuckled. 

 

_____________________________________________________

Hii ^^ sorry for a late update. ~~

I'm writing another fic btw. It's ChangjoxRicky. I'm not going to post it until i finish it coz if i start posting the chapters then i'll lose interest in it -.- lame

Thank you for reading, i'll post a link here to my new story soon~ 

Byebyee XD