Chapter 11 [Who's next?]

He's back!?

 

 “I was kidnapped. They got me and then they got Kevin, an innocent kid that I only met once in my life and then they got Chunji hyung. My Chunji hyung!” he yelled.

Changjo widened his eyes surprised. “W-what? Who are they?” he asked.

“I don’t know… Apparently they won’t stop until they get to Eric, so tell me… Where is he?” he pushed Changjo once again.

“Stop it” Changjo pushed him back. He got mad. “Stop yelling at me and stop pushing me! I’ll tell you, okay?” he yelled. L.joe just stared at Changjo, waiting for him to start talking. Changjo sighed and sat on the bed. “Yes. He’s alive”

“Why didn’t you-“ started L.joe but he was cut off by Changjo.

“Shut up!” he glared at him. “I didn’t tell you because he told me not to. Now that you don’t have your powers you’re not involved into this anymore”

“But he’s my dad…”

“I know… I’m sorry. I shouldn’t of lied but that was his order…” said Changjo. “After you died things got really rough for us. Apparently TOP wasn’t the only evil one who wanted to get to you and Eric hyung” sighed Changjo. “TOP is nothing compared to them” he paused.
“Eric hyung is hiding because they want us dead. They want to kill him and me and Ricky. The two of us are safe here in this house while Eric hyung is… to be honest I don’t even know where he is anymore… the last time I saw him was 8 months ago maybe… It’s been so long that I already forgot about all this. I didn’t tell you that he was alive because you might want to see him again and he can’t risk that now. He’s not that powerful to take all of them down. He’s only one and they’re much more. We have the weak powers while they have so much more. By only looking at you they can kill you easily”

“Yeah I know” nodded L.Joe.

“I’m really sorry L.Joe. But I really didn’t know that you got kidnapped by them. I told you I already forgot about them and Eric… These couple of months have been good…I didn’t use my powers even once. For once I felt like a normal human being. And Ricky is much more happier now and not to mention you’re back” smiled Changjo. “No one expected this to happen…I’ll find Eric hyung and tell him about this. He’s going to help Chunji hyung, okay? Don’t worry about it” Changjo reassured him.

“Thanks…” said L.Joe. “I’m sorry I…pushed you, a couple of times”

“It’s fine” chuckled Changjo and got up. “Let’s go downstairs”

“Changjo wait” L.joe stopped him. “If we don’t do anything soon they’ll hurt someone else this time”

“I know” he nodded. “That’s why I’m going to find hyung right away”

“Thank you…”

~~

L.joe walked in the living room and sat down next to Ricky.

“What was all that yelling about?” asked Ricky.

“Um… nothing”

“Where’s Changjo?” asked Niel.

“He went out. He’ll come back soon” said L.Joe.

You really think that he’ll come back?  That same voice spoke to L.Joe again. He widened his eyes and then looked at Ricky. He grabbed his hand and the two of them went in the kitchen. “Yah hyung, what is it?” asked Ricky.

“I think something bad is going to happen to Changjo” L.joe panicked.

“What? H-how? We should go find him”

“It’s a long story. I’ll tell you everything as soon as we find Changjo” said L.joe and the two of them ran out from the house. Minsoo and Niel were too busy with themselves that they didn’t even noticed L.joe and Ricky leaving.

“Where could he be?” Ricky cried out.

“He went to find Eric hyung”

“Why find him? He can’t find him. No one can find him” yelled Ricky.

“Ricky” sighed L.joe. “They’re back”

T-They?” he widened his eyes. “The same people who want me and Changjo dead?”

“Yes and I think that they’re going to hurt Changjo if we don’t find him”

“Yes of course” nodded Ricky and started to run. L.joe followed him. “Wait” suddenly Ricky stopped.

“What is it?” L.joe almost bumped into him.

“I think I know how to find him. My powers”

“How can you find him with your powers? You can only control people’s minds…”

“Well Changjo has been teaching me how to control their minds without them being in front of me. I can control their minds just by thinking of that person”

“Oh that’s great. Come on. Find Changjo”

Ricky nodded and closed his eyes. “I’m not sure if it’ll work” he mumbled and then concentrated on Changjo. L.Joe kept watching him, waiting for some good news that he found Changjo. Suddenly Ricky opened his eyes and smiled. “I found him. He’s in the bank”

“What is he doing there?” L.joe furrowed his eyebrows.

“Wait” said Ricky and used his powers once again. “I see him… robbing the bank?” he then opened his eyes. He looked at L.Joe shocked. “What the hell Changjo?” yelled Ricky and closed his eyes again.

“Try to control him” yelled L.Joe. Ricky only nodded.

“Omo, I can’t. Someone else is controlling him. Too powerful for me”

“Just try Ricky” yelled L.Joe. “They’re doing this to Changjo. They done this to Kevin and Chunji hyung. Changjo is going to end up in prison and then maybe you’re next” he yelled. Ricky got scared and once again closed his eyes.

“It hurts” he cried out. “I can’t control him…” he stopped.

“Try again” yelled L.joe. Ricky tried a couple of times and it worked but it was too late. The police already got Changjo.

Changjo, can you hear me? Is that you? Asked Ricky.

Hyung what’s happening? He panicked. The police is taking me, but I didn’t do anything.

“They got him…” said Ricky quietly. He lowered his head and started to cry. “Now I’m next. Who knows where I’ll end up” he started to cry. “They got him” he repeated.

L.joe was shocked. “I can’t believe this… This is all my fault” he mumbled. “No!” he hugged Ricky. “Have some faith. Dad will come. He has to come…” L.joe started to cry as well.