Chapter 24 [Love~]

He's back!?

 

“Keep your eyes closed” said L.joe to Chunji.

“They’re closed, how many times am I suppose to tell you that?” chuckled Chunji and tried not to stumble on something. From what he could feel on his feet, he thought that they were outside in the grass. Minsoo drove them there, but Chunji had to keep his eyes closed the whole way.

“Okay. Open them” smiled L.Joe.

Chunji slowly opened his eyes. The light from the sun hit him and he needed couple of seconds to adjust to the lights. “What’s all this?” asked Chunji as he smiled. All he saw was the color green surrounding them. L.Joe has brought Chunji to a meadow, which was filled with colorful flowers. Right in front of him was a picnic basket and a place for them to sit on the grass.

“Something like a date, I guess” L.Joe scratched his neck and blushed. Chunji smiled at him and sat down. He made room for L.Joe so he can sit down as well.

“Thank you. I love it” said the older one and kissed L.Joe. “It’s really nice here”

“I’m glad…” mumbled L.Joe and smiled. “I… “ he started, but didn’t know if he should finish or not.

“What’s wrong?” Chunji asked. He noticed that something was going on in L.Joe’s head.

“Well… yesterday… I overheard your conversation with Niel” he said and looked at Chunji. “I didn’t mean it…”

“Oh… you did?” asked Chunji and looked down. “You heard everything?” he then looked back at L.Joe.

“Yeah…”

“So that’s why you did all this? As an apology” Chunji shook his head and tried so hard not to look hurt in front of his new boyfriend.

“No” L.joe quickly shook his head. “I did all this to show you that you are the only one for me. I did this so you can understand that I don’t have any feelings for Niel anymore” said L.Joe. “When you were taken away from me… I realized that I was just wasting my time with Niel. I realized that I had some special feelings for you. So I decided to look forward to the future… with you” he smiled. “I don’t have feelings for Niel” he repeated again. “You don’t have to worry if he’s single or not, just forget about him” smiled L.Joe.

“You really mean that? You’re not just saying that because you feel sorry for me?”

“Of course not” said L.Joe. “While I was gone… You were the only one who believed that I will be back… everyone just gave up on me. When I came back…you were the only one who smiled and shed some tears for me. You risked your life for me and destroyed your own family. You truly love me. And… I’m really sorry for not believing you”

Chunji smiled when L.joe said all that. There was silence between the two of them for a while. “You know how I got through those five years?” suddenly Chunji asked.

“How?”

“I just thought of you” he smiled. “I was so sure that you will come back. I believed in you and in your two cousins… I actually didn’t care if you loved me back I just wanted to see you again”

“Thank you Chunji hyung” L.Joe tried to hide his face because his eyes defeated him. He started to cry.

“For what?” asked Chunji.

“For loving me”

The older one chuckled when he heard that. He already noticed that his boyfriend was now silently crying. Chunji reached out and grabbed L.Joe’s chin. He made him face him and slowly kissed him. L.joe closed his eyes and just enjoyed the moment with his cherished person. He erased the whole world that was surrounding them. It was just the two of them.

 

~~

THE END~

Thank you for reading