Chapter 18 [Fun!?]

He's back!?

“So… you’re leaving, huh?” asked L.joe awkwardly.

He was with Changjo in his room. The boy was packing his things while L.Joe was just standing there awkwardly looking at him.

“…Uh yeah” replied Changjo and stopped packing. He looked at L.joe and smiled.

“We’re still going to see each other every day, right?” smiled L.Joe.

“Um about that… me and Ricky hyung are leaving Seoul… our father lives in Busan. We used to live there too until Eric hyung came”

“Oh…” was the only thing that L.joe said.

“B-but we are going to see each other” said Changjo quickly. “You are my brother and I think that we can afford seeing each other at least once a month” he smiled.

“Of course” nodded L.joe and looked down. “…Do you have to leave now? Can’t you guys stay just one more day?” he asked. “Since I came back we didn’t really had time to hang out for a while…and now you’re leaving, I just want to have at least one day just with you two”

Changjo smiled and suddenly hugged L.Joe. “Yeah, I think we can stay one more day” he said as he broke the hug.

Suddenly the door opened and Ricky came in yelling. “We’re going to the amusement park” he smiled and hugged L.joe and Changjo.

“Now?” Changjo raised his brow.

“yes” said Ricky and grabbed both their hands and dragged them downstairs. “We’re leaving tomorrow morning though” he whispered.

After hearing that, Changjo quickly looked at L.Joe. “Sorry…” he mumbled. L.joe only smiled and nodded at him.

“I understand” he replied and went in the living room where the rest of them were.

~~

When they arrived at the amusement park, Changjo’s and Ricky’s father and Eric went one way, while the boys went the other way. Niel and L.Joe were talking to Ricky and Changjo, while Cap and Chunji were left behind.

Cap suddenly nudged Chunji, causing the boy to face his way. “What?” asked Chunji puzzled. Cap just gave him an are-you-kidding-me look. “What is it hyung?” Chunji asked again.

“Oh come on” face palmed Cap. “Did you- Aish” he rolled his eyes. “Did you do it already?” he then whispered.

“Oh that… no” sighed Chunji.

“Why not?”

“Because… I don’t know” he sighed again.

“Well do it now!” Cap pushed him.

“No” shouted Chunj. “And why are you so worked up about this? It’s none of your business if I do it or not” he glared at Cap.

“Actually yeah it is” said Cap, a little mad.

“What are you talking about?” Chunji got confused.

“Hey guys! Let’s meet at the ferries wheel in one hour, okay?” Cap yelled to the four boys in front of them.

“Yeah sure” said Ricky and they ran off.

Cap grabbed Chunji’s wrist and they went the other way so they can talk. The two of them found an empty bench so they sat down.

“So?” asked Chunji, waiting for Cap to start speaking. “Why are you acting like this now hyung?”

Cap looked at him and sighed. “I… I’m just scared, okay?”

“…From the rollercoaster or…? What is it?” Chunji was confused.

“No you idiot” sighed Cap. “From Niel falling for L.joe again”

“That’s not going to happen” Chunji started to laugh.

“And how do you know? Do you remember how Niel was when L.Joe died? It took him couple of years to recover and move on… and now he’s back…”

“Wow… I never thought about that” Chunji looked down.

“Maybe he still has some feelings for him…”

“Hyung no! I saw Niel and L.joe together and I saw you and Niel together… I think Niel loves you more than he ever loved L.joe. Now you probably think that I’m saying things that you wanna hear but I’m not. If he did love L.Joe he would of left you by now…no offence” he chuckled.

“None taken” smiled Cap.

“And all this is coming from the guy who thought you and Niel shouldn’t be together. I knew he would come back and that he would be hurt but at that time I didn’t really think about how you or Niel felt. I’m sorry”

Cap only smiled and hugged Chunji. “And I’m going to prove to you that Niel doesn’t love L.Joe” smiled Chunji.

“How?”

“I’m going to confess to L.Joe. It’ll be enough to see if Niel loves him by just telling him that I’m going to confess.”

~~

 “Come on guys, hurry up!” yelled Cap at Changjo and Ricky. The two of them were running late. They were suppose to meet at the ferries wheel in one hour and everyone was there except the maknaes. “Okay L.Joe, you got first” smirked Cap and pushed him in one of the cabinets. “And Chunji” he mumbled and grabbed his wrist, pushing him inside with L.Joe. The door closed and the cabinet started to move. Cap turned around, proud of his work, but then he saw Chunji in front of him talking to Changjo and Ricky. “Chunji?” he was surprised. Cap then looked around to find Niel but he wasn’t anywhere to be found. He then looked at the cabinet where L.joe is and noticed Niel looking out from the window. “How did that happen? I thought… I pushed Chunji in…” he mumbled and smacked his head.

“Where’s L.Joe?” suddenly Chunji asked.

“You’re not going to hate me if I tell you, right?”

“Why would I? Where is he?”

Cap only pointed at the ferries wheel. “With who?” Chunji furrowed his eyebrows and looked around. He only saw Changjo and Ricky. “You put him there with Niel?” he yelled. “You’re so stupid”