Chapter 23 [Explanation]

He's back!?

 

 “Hyung?” said Niel.

“Yeah?” asked Chunji and turned around. He was about to go upstairs to his room when Niel called him. Chunji talked to Minsoo about the kiss and cleared the things between Niel and him.

“Thank you so much for doing that for me” said Niel and went to hug Chunji, but the older boy backed away.

“I didn’t do it for you” he said coldly and went upstairs, towards his room.
Niel on the other hand was left confused and rejected. He decided to follow his hyung and see what was going on.
“What do you mean?” he asked and followed him in his room.

“Niel…” sighed Chunji and sat down.  “I know…”

“Know what?” the boy asked and sat down as well.

“I know that you still love him and I know that he still loves you… You being single won’t help him fall for me more, it will help him fall for you more… I can’t afford losing him again” said Chunji and looked down.

“You got it all wrong hyung” chuckled Niel. He couldn’t believe what Chunji was saying. “Yes, I do love him and I always will, because he is my first love… but I don’t love him more than Minsoo hyung. I would never leave him for L.Joe” he said. “You have to understand. I’m sure you feel the exact same towards your first love”

“Yeah” chuckled Chunji softly. “You’re right… “ he paused. “Actually Byunghun is my first love” he smiled. “And what I did today was for me, not you” he looked at Niel. “I couldn’t care less if you’re with Cap hyung or some other guy, but I do care if you’re single and you’re kissing my boyfriend by accident for the second time” said Chunji and got up. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I would like to be alone” was the last thing he said to Niel before the younger one left.

~~

“Your mother would have been so proud of you two”  said Minwoo as he put down the flowers he brought for his wife. He smiled and placed them down on her grave.
The two boys were standing behind him. Minwoo turned around and smiled at them. “Come” he said and hugged the boys.
“Dad?” asked Jonghyun. He wanted to ask his father so many questions about their mom and about him, he just didn’t know from where to begin or how to start.  “I…”

“I know Jonghyun… I will tell you everything. It’s about time, right?” he chuckled. It’s like he knew what Jonghyun was about to say.

After visiting their mother’s grave Minwoo took his boys to a restaurant to eat and to explain some things. “You’re mother was… such a nice and beautiful person” he smiled and trailed off with his thoughts. “She protected you guys till the very end, I on the other hand… I feel like I’ve failed you and her”

“Don’t say that dad” said Changhyun with such sad eyes.

“I didn’t mean to leave you two alone… I just couldn’t get you in danger as well. I thought that you would be safe with your uncle Eric, but I was wrong… I am truly sorry” he looked down and sighed. “I’m not blaming your mother now, but… she was the one who asked for me to do this”

“What do you mean?” asked Jonghyun.

“Before she died we had a little talk… it was like she knew they were coming for her” Minwoo shook his head. “She told me if they ever came … that I should get help from Eric and I should disappear with… something”

“With what?” suddenly Changhyun asked.

“With a key. Your mother was killed because of a key and now I have it”

“A key?” Jonghyun raied his brow. “What kind of a key?”

“A key that opens another chest full of powers… which they have” Minwoo explained.

“There are more powers?” the boys asked surprised.

“Yeah… “ their father nodded. “As long as they think that I’m dead, we’re all safe”

“Can’t you just destroy that key?”

“If they can’t open the chest without it than I can’t destroy it. It’s powerfull” sighed Minwoo. “Look, your uncle Eric took care of their leader so you don’t have to worry about anything… for now” he said. 

 

 

 

HIi ^^

sorry for not updating this fic .. i kind of lost interest in it o.o so sorry about that. I'll do my best to finish it ^^

New fic: 

Life

I hope you'll read it ~ 

Love you all <3