Chapter 12 [Leaving]

He's back!?

 

“Ricky everything will be fine, I promise” said L.Joe as the two of them were entering the house. “Right now we have to get you, Niel and Cap hyung somewhere safe”

“But where hyung?” Ricky looked at him. “This is the only place we have left…” he sighed.

“That’s not true” said L.Joe and Ricky looked at him puzzled. “What about the school? That’s the safest place we have right now”

“Yeah” smiled Ricky. “We have to leave right away”

L.joe nodded. “You go get Cap hyung and Niel and I’ll go call the principal” said L.joe and left.

Ricky went upstairs to Cap’s and Niel’s room. He knocked on the door but it seemed like there was no one there. Ricky got concerned and just went inside quietly. There in the room he noticed Minsoo lying on the bed. At first the younger boy thought he was sleeping so he went towards him to wake him up. But when he got closer he noticed that his hyung was crying.

“Minsoo hyung?” said Ricky. When Cap heard his voice he jumped a little surprise. He looked at Ricky and then he quickly tried to wipe the tears. “Hyung why are you crying? Are you okay?” the boy got worried and sat down on the bed.

“I-I’m fine… Just leave” he said and faced the other way.

“If you don’t want to talk about it, that’s okay… but we have to leave now hyung. It’s not safe for us to be here anymore” said Ricky softly.

“You and L.Joe go…I’ll stay here, I’m not going”

“But you have to!” Ricky stood up. He looked around the room and noticed that Niel was gone. “Where’s Niel hyung?” he asked.

“He’s … he’s gone” said Cap quietly.

Ricky widened his eyes in shock before running down to find L.Joe. “They got Niel hyung” he yelled before exiting Minsoo’s room.

~~

When L.joe found out about it he went in Cap’s room to talk about it.

“What happened? Where is Niel?” he asked as he came in running.

“He’s gone! I already told you! Now leave me alone” yelled Cap.

“Hyung I know you’re hurt but if you stop sobbing for him leaving you, we could actually find him!”

“He said he’s not coming back” said Minsoo.

“Look… Niel didn’t leave you…They got him! Like they got the rest of us! There’s no way he would of left you just like that. Did he even tell you the reason for leaving you? I bet he didn’t! He was being controlled hyung. Now you have to stop crying and get going with me and Ricky or else they will get you too. They’re trying to hurt me by hurting the ones I love” said L.Joe and wiped his tears away. He didn’t even notice that he was crying while talking. “Now…n-now tell me every detail what happened with Niel!” he ordered Cap.

Flashback

Niel walked into the living room where Minsoo was at. Cap was drawing something in his sketchbook so he didn’t even notice his boyfriend sitting down next to him.

“Minsoo” said Niel to get his attention.

“Oh hey Niel” smiled Cap and went to kiss his boyfriend but Niel backed away. “W-what’s wrong?” he asked.

“I can’t be with you anymore” said Niel coldly.

“What?” asked Minsoo shocked. “Why? Did I do something wrong?”

“No. I’m moving away. I’ll be living in Japan with my grandparents” said Niel before standing up and leaving the room.

It took a while till Minsoo took that all in. He didn’t even go after him.

End of flashback

“He sounded so… cold, like it wasn’t him at all” said Cap.

“I know hyung” Ricky sat next to him. “I lost Changjo too…” he tried to hard not to break down crying again.

“I’m… so sorry” finally L.joe said something. “This is all my fault… I haven’t done nothing but cause you all so much pain since I came back…” he sighed and looked down. “You two should leave …I’ll stay here and just wait for them to come and get me”

“Hyung no! You’re coming with us” said Ricky.

“I can’t… the only thing I can do is just wait for them. I can’t find my dad anywhere. I told you that he will take care of things but I’m not sure if he’s really alive or not… Changjo told me that he hadn’t heard of him for a while so… I don’t know” sighed L.joe.