Chapter 4 [Date?]

He's back!?

 

The next day Chunji  and L.joe were suppose to go out together. It’s been 5 years since L.Joe’ve seen the city so he was really looking forward to it.

“Hey sleepy head, wake up~” someone sang to L.Joe’s ear. It was Chunji waking him up. But he didn’t get an answer from L.Joe, just a loud snore. Chunji sighed and furrowed his eyebrows. He took L.joe’s covers and started to shout. “WAKE UP”

“What?” L.Joe yelled as he woke up surprised and little scared. Chunji chuckled and smiled at him.

“You promised we’ll go out today” he replied.

“Oh…of course, yea… What’s the time?” asked L.Joe as he looked at his phone. Chunji was about to answer that but was cut off by L.Joe. “10 am?” he asked surprised. “It’s too early hyung. We’ll go later” he then went back to bed.

“No~ I wanna go now” whined Chunji. “Come on, get up. They’ll open at 12 pm” he smiled.

“Do we have to go ice skating? I don’t even know how to skate…”

“You’re learn and plus you promised” pouted Chunji.

“Aish fine, I’m coming”

After finally convincing him Chunji went downstairs and prepared some breakfast for the two of them. L.Joe first took a quick shower and after putting some clothes on he went downstairs and met up with Chunji.

“You want some cereal?” asked Chunji with his mouth full.

“Yes” nodded L.Joe and sat across the older boy.

The two of them chatted for a while and then at 11:30 am they left to take the bus. The bus was stopping every hour right in front of their house. Chunji was caught up talking about something to L.Joe that caused them to get a little late. The bus had already left but luckily it wasn’t so far.

“Isn’t that the bus?” L.Joe casually asked.

“OH MY GOD” yelled Chunji and started to run after the bus.

“What the..” L.Joe got confused but soon followed him.

The driver saw the two of them running to he stopped and opened the door. “You don’t miss a morning without running after the bus” chuckled the driver and closed the door.

“Hi ahjussi” chuckled Chunji. “Oh wait!” he suddenly yelled to the driver. “My friend” the bus stopped again and L.Joe came in. They both sat down and L.Joe shot Chunji a death glare.

“Wow you can really tell that you’ve been dead for 5 years” chuckled Chunji.

“Shut up” said L.Joe, trying to get his breath. “It’s not funny, my legs already hurt” he sighed.

“Sorry…”  

 

~~

At  12:27 pm the two boys were in front of the ice skating rink. They went inside and put some funny shoes on. Chunji was the first one to get on the ice. Luckily they weren’t alone there. Some other people were ice skating too.

L.Joe had some difficulties first to get to the ice and then start skating. Chunji chuckled at him and then helped him out. He grabbed his hand and pulled him with him.

“Woahh~” L.joe was about to fall but Chunji caught him in time. “How can you do this? I can’t even stand up straight” pouted L.Joe.

“Come on, I’ll teach you” said Chunji and grabbed both of L.Joe’s hand. He started to pull him. The younger one at first was scared but then it got more and more fun to him. They skated for half and hour like that and then L.Joe wanted to try alone. Chunji backed away and watched L.Joe. He was stumbling a little and it was really funny, but somehow he managed to get to his friend.

“That was great Joe, I’m so proud of you” laughed Chunji.

“Yeah right” L.Joe started to laugh along with him.

While the two of them were standing like that on the ice, someone passed through L.joe and accidentally pushed him. The boy didn’t fall he just got closed to Chunji. L.joe didn’t notice how close the two of them were until he opened his eyes and saw Chunji’s face right in front of his, just some inches away. L.Joe didn’t react, he was so focused on Chunji’s pretty face.

I’ve never seen him this close… he’s actually cute. Smiled L.Joe.

Chunji started to blush when he saw that L.Joe wasn’t planning any soon to back away, so he himself  pushed L.joe away from him and turned around. He didn’t want L.joe to see him blush.

“Um…w-we should go” he said and quickly skated away.

“What?... Yah  hyung…this is not funny! What about me?” he yelled and then tried to skate on his own.

~~

“Why did you leave me there?” asked L.Joe as the two of them were getting out of the building.

“I…I just needed to go to the rest room…so badly” lied Chunji.

“Oh… well you could of told me” mumbled L.joe.

While they were walking towards the bus stop, L.Joe saw a little restaurant. “hyung, let’s go eat something” he suggested and pointed at the restaurant,.

“Okay, sure” nodded Chunji and they headed towards the restaurant that L.Joe picked out.

~~

 

When they went inside they sat down and ordered their food. It was silent after that. Chunji thought that it was getting awkward so he started talking.

“C-can you still read my thoughts?”

“Hm…no, actually I totally forgot about that…” said L.Joe.

Well that’s great thought Chunji.  It was silent again.

“I had fun today” L.joe broke the silence. “Even thought you left me there alone…all helpless… it was really fun” he smiled at Chunji.

“I’m glad you had some fun” Chunji chuckled and soon their food came.

After eating the two boys headed home. Chunji went to change while L.joe sat in the living room with Ricky.

“Hey, you’re back” smiled Ricky.

“yes” nodded L.Joe and sat next to him.

“Hyung…” Ricky suddenly poked him.

“What is it?” L.Joe faced him.

“Did… did Chunji act strange around you?” 

“…no” L.joe furrowed his eyebrows. “Why?”

“Well….” 

 

___________________________________________________________

YES! Finally i'm back with a new and powerfull pc :D oh and a crappy chapter >< 

Sorry about that... But it'll get more interesting. In the next chapter it'll be Chunji's past or something like that... 

COMMENT