Chapter 15 [Finally]

He's back!?

 

“L.Joe you can’t go” said Cap as he tried to stop him.

“Hyung this is the only thing I could do right now. Maybe if I’m in danger then my father will show up… it seems like he doesn’t really care for my friends” sighed L.joe. “Look… We’ve been friends our whole lifes and you know that you can’t stop me right now”

“I-I know…” sighed Cap. He looked at L.Joe and hugged him. “Be careful, please. If you don’t come back I’ll truly be alone and I won’t forgive you for that!”

“You have to trust me on this” said L.Joe and left.

~~

“W-who are you?” the man asked. It was the same man who made L.joe’s life miserable, who took away all of his friends. He was now tied up to a chair and placed in a dark room. There was another man standing in front of him and looking him directly in the eye. It has been he who tied up this evil man.

“You really don’t know?” the man raised his brow. “I thought you’ll be happy to see me” he sighed. “After all… you did everything so you can get to me and now you don’t know who I am?”

“N-No way…”

~~

When L.Joe left it was kind of hard for him to find that building. I think it was because it was hidden so well so no one would find them.
When he reached that street he smirked and looked around. All he could see was some small shops and of course building on top of them where people lived. L.joe sighed as he walked down the street looking for a huge, dark building.

“Where the fudge is it?” he got frustrated. “This place looks kind of familiar” he stopped and looked at an ice cream shop. “I don’t remember coming here though…” suddenly L.Joe remembered the time when he was kidnapped by these people. “They took me here… and next thing I know I was already inside” he smiled as he remembered and ran towards the shop.

When he entered the shop he noticed that it was empty. This wasn’t even an ice cream shop. There was no chairs or tables, nothing. Only one door. He went towards it and saw that it required a password.  “Oh man” L.joe kicked the door. “I came this far and now the stupid door has a password” he sighed.

~~

“You know, you will never get away with this!” the man tied up on the chair yelled. “My people will see that I’m gone and they will look for me”

The man standing in front of him rolled his eyes annoyed. “Oh no problem with that” he then changed his face and body, using his powers. “See, now we’re like twins or better yet I’m you now coz you won’t be here anymore” he said coldly and went towards the man. “You ruined my son’s life” was the last thing he said to the man he hated so much.

A scream was the only thing that was heard from that room. It was that loud that three men came in the room running.

~~

“What the hell am I suppose to do now?” he yelled and kicked the door again. “I can’t guess the password… Niel is good with that stuff… Well he did guess dad’s password on his computer” chuckled L.Joe, remembering that. “Great now I’m talking to myself” he sighed and sat down.
Suddenly the door opened and L.joe quickly stood up. “Fudge” he mumbled before he was brought inside by the man who kidnapped his friends.

“I knew you’d come” said the man and placed L.joe in a dark room.

“What are we going to do with him now sir?” one of his men asked.

“I’ll deal with him later but first free the kids I have a better plan for them” he said and went inside the room where L.joe was. “Hello Byunghun” he said.

“What do you want from me now?” yelled L.Joe. “Just kill me already”

“Kill you? I will never do that” said the man and smiled softly.

What the hell is he smiling for? thought L.Joe.

The man went towards L.joe and changed his face and body, with his powers. L.joe saw that and widened his eyes in shock. “Oh my god…” 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Okay.. so i need your opinion on this guys. There are about 2, maybe 3 chapter left till the end, so i was wondering should i end it now with a happy ending or you want some drama to happen between Niel and L.Joe? Please comment, telling me what to do.. coz i really don't know. 

Btw sorry for my long break >< 

COMMENT~