Chapter 1. [He's back]

He's back!?

“Byunghun is dead and we can’t do…anything about it” said Eric as his voice cracked a little. He tried hard not to show any tears but it was too late. Luckily the kids didn’t see him and he quickly left the room.

 

2017~ present.

“God I hope this works” sighed Ricky.

“It will! It has to! I promised Eric hyung that I’ll bring him back!”

“B-but…no one ever did this before Changjo…what if it doesn’t work?” asked Ricky concerned.

“Just shut up Ricky!” yelled Changjo frustrated. “Shut up and give me the drink!” he pointed at the little bottle behind Ricky. The shorter boy just nodded and turned around to take the bottle. He handed it to Changjo and stepped aside. Changjo sighed before opening the little bottle and pouring some liquid in L.Joe mouth. He was still dead. Changjo had promised that he’ll bring him to life once again. Five years had passed and he finally he made that potion that L.Joe needed.

Changjo waited for a couple of seconds, but L.Joe didn’t show any sign of being alive. Ricky was just standing there, watching Changjo getting more mad and upset at the same time. He was scared to say anything to the younger boy.

“M-maybe…” he started to speak and Changjo quickly looked at him. “Maybe the potion won’t work cause… the black drink is still in him-“ said Ricky, but was soon cut off by Changjo.

“Of course!” he yelled, remembering something. “If we get it out, the potion will work” he smiled and left the room.

“Yah where are you going?” yelled Ricky and followed his brother.

“Eric hyung has these potions made in his room. He once thought me what all of them were used for. There was this one potion that clears all your system. If L.Joe hyung drinks it, the black drink will leave his body” smiled Changjo as he started to look for that potion.

“Really? That’s great” smiled Ricky as well.

“Ah here it is” Changjo grabbed it and ran to the previous room they were in. Ricky followed him.

“How are we going to know if the black drink has left his body?” asked Ricky as Changjo was pouring the potion in L.Joe’s mouth.

“Well his body will start to disappear” sighed Changjo. He turned around to get the little bottle with the potion they needed so much. When he looked back at L.Joe, his body started to disappear, so he quickly poured the potion in L.joe and his body came to normal.

Ricky and Changjo waited for their hyung to open his eyes any second. They checked his heart and it was beating normally.

“He’s alive” smiled Changjo and hugged Ricky. They were about to cry cause their hyung was finally alive again. But sadly Eric wasn’t here to see all this.

While the two boys were hugging, L.Joe opened his eyes slowly. “Where am I?” he asked as he rubbed his eyes. “Why do I feel so hungry?” he mumbled.

“Oh my god, hyung!” yelled Ricky as the two younger boys hugged him tight.

“Oh hey…” smiled L.Joe awkwardly. “Why are you hugging me?” he asked after they broke the hug. “And where’s dad? What happened to Top? And… why am I in a different room?” he looked around the place.

“You don’t know…” said Changjo quietly.

“Know what?” L.Joe looked at him.

“You’ve been dead” said Ricky.

“Yeah I know that. Dead only for a second” L.joe rolled his eyes as he got up.

Ricky and Changjo looked at each other concerned. L.Joe noticed that and frowned.

“What’s going on?” he asked them.

“Hyung…” Changjo bit his bottom lip. “You’ve been dead for 5 years”

“What?” L.joe gulped. “Five years…?” he looked down and his eyes became full of tears. “Where’s dad?” asked L.joe as he headed towards the door, to leave.

“Hyung wait! You can’t go upstairs! We have to tell you everything first” the two boys tried to stop him.

“Fine, just …hurry up!” L.Joe wiped his eyes as he sat down on a chair.

“Well…” the two of them started to explain everything what has happened the past 5 years.

“So… my father is dead?” L.joe  started to cry.

“I’m sorry hyung… he died of a disease” Ricky hugged him and tried to comfort him.

Eric had died 2 years ago from some disease. After Top’s death, he took the house. But after his death he left the house to Changjo and Ricky. They’ve been living there with their friends for 2 years. Chunji, Niel and Cap have been living with them till now.

Changjo and Ricky told L.Joe everything, well except one part.

“Everyone’s here?” L.Joe showed a weak smile.

“yeah…” smiled Changjo.

“We all finished school and now we’re living here together” added Ricky.

“That’s cool…Can I go upstairs now? I want to see everyone…again”

“Of course, Let’s go!” said Changjo and the three of them headed upstairs.