007. PAIN

RED ACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He hates it. 

 

The constant need for validation like an insatiable hunger tormenting his soul. 

 

Such instinct seemed to exacerbate with the unanswered calls and messages apologising for his behaviour and it surely didn’t resolve by the lack of news about her time in Australia, funnily enough there wasn’t a single picture of her at the airport. It’s a little dangerous, he thinks, how easily she can seep through the loopholes of idol life. 

 

Hell, how did she manage to even get into the underground club and participate so actively, without anyone knowing  ?

 

She was a phantom, one that he found himself constantly trying to revive until days passed, turning quickly into two weeks and it was then, that he decided to give up. 

 

Jeon Jungkook is well aware that she’ll be coming later tonight and her upcoming presence wasn’t something he was afraid of, after all, one thing he knew well was how to press buttons and to hurt people, enough and in the right way as to set people off, enough so that he’s finally left with the upper hand. 

 

The other boys had warned him, begged for him to be on his best behaviour but he is a force that couldn’t be directed. 

 

He dictated his own actions, fought his own fights and submerged himself in countless regrets later down the line. 

 

They like her a lot, in fact, they liked her a little too much. 

 

But they only know her through deception, in the same way he was so easily mislead to see her as this untainted figure that oozed of ebullience and docility. 

 

They didn’t see the alluring darkness, the one that traps you, the one he fell for.

 

He refuses to give her the pleasure and satisfaction of his attention, a nameless champagne-haired stranger sitting on his lap, yearning for further contact by the soft sounds departing from her lips as the touch of his fingertips underneath her shirt, surveying the warmth skin underneath the wire of her bra as his mouth nuzzles through the back of her shoulder, leaving bruises on her sweaty skin. Crimson lips are soaked with amusement, not caring for the plethora of other idols and trainees in the penthouse, not caring for the audience they were surrounded by, that they were in many respects, crude and exposed. 

 

His behaviour is very profound, even for someone like Jeon Jungkook. 

 

He doesn’t care for the consequences of his actions, he’s not thinking about them at all.

 

Jeon J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter