016. STEALING

RED ACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her slender frame can be spotted from a mile away in what seems to be a splash of white in a sea of red and green. They seem to be the only two of soberness against the sea of drunken behaviour, his hand reaching for her arm after what seemed to be multiple attempts in reaching her (but failing each time since he kept bumping into other people he knew). 

 

“Chaeyoung,” it takes a moment for hm to catch his own breath, watching as she gracefully turns her head, attention straight at him with a smile that is evidently alluring with excitement, “… you look good.” 

 

He almost curses at himself for making such a comment, perhaps closer to an insult considering how much of an understatement that word could be in describing her. Her hair is tied in a high pony tail, completely slicked back so that he could, as he usually does, bask in her beauty. 

 

“I know, I completely forgot the theme of Christmas colours there’s no need to expose me,” she responds nervously, giggling, “… I like your elf ears.” 

 

Before he could even comprehend the misunderstanding, he feels her yanking the decoration off his head, putting it on her own. 

 

“But it looks cuter on me,” her voice is soft, eyes glimmering with joy, “… Merry Christmas, Jungkook.” 

 

Her once crushing hesitancy seems to completely dissipate as she speaks to him in a casually normal manner to him. He likes it. Jeon Jungkook wants to forget about all the problems and tension that once existed and wants to live in this complete moment, in the time where she enshrines complete energy to him.

 

“What are you thinking about,” she questions, raising a brow as she reaches for his cheek, squeezing it into a pinch, “… I advise you try not to consider methods of taking your elf ears back, because you’ll never get them. You know how things are when it comes to me… If there’s something I want, I get it and well — losing isn’t in my vocabulary.”

 

He can feel his lungs give way in complete awe. 

 

Jeon Jungkook finds himself speechless. 

 

“Earth to Jungkook? Please don’t tell me your drunk off your head too, I’m getting bored of talking to drunk people…” 

 

His eyes fall, watching as her arms cross shut. 

 

He could so easily cup his hand behind her head and kiss her, he thinks. Not gently like the way they’d did previously but a real kiss, one filled with the passio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter