006. SINKING

RED ACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His expression bleeds of some sort of debauchee profligate permeating through his veins, concocting with the itching of his digits against the expensive pendant around his wrist, dainty yet exclusive, wearing dark tinted hues alongside a correlating wicked smile. His usually heightened senses are in fact, muted as though the lustrous ingot seemed to extract every single emotion from his bloodstream. Jeon Jungkook is exceptionally quiet, despite the recoiled vibrations of the bass that echoes through the penthouse and the variety of idols who are flocking around him, wondering why he hadn’t made any advances on them. He’s in his own other world, fingertips occupied with the star shape around his wrist and the never-ending bliss permanently inscribed across his lips. 

 

Serenity, seeped through his pores and into his system has no intention of eroding.

 

The other boys couldn’t stop teasing him from the minute he arrived home with the dainty trinket around his arm, but he didn’t care much about it. 

 

He doesn’t really know why.

 

A sudden conflagration pulls him away from his own little moment, causing for heads to turn towards the front door. 

 

Park Chaeyoung. 

 

Before he knows it, he finds himself on his feet, navigating his way throughout the crowd, hand freed from the fine piece of jewellery, moving his thumb over her right cheek. 

 

“  I really want to kiss you. Right now. Please say that I can,  ”  his words are slow, eyes glistening with excitement as his bottom lip remains firmly tucked by the white rows of teeth, “  …  let me kiss you Park Chaeyoung.  ”  

 

Her cheek turns warm, head tucked downwards as the girls, who he hadn’t realised were right behind her start making remarks about how the pair need to get a room. He doesn’t care. Jeon Jungkook is a little too intoxicated to care that practically every idol in the city knew about their ‘relationship.’

 

“  Babe, you’re drunk,  ”  he can feel his fingers tingling at the nickname as she speaks with a fair rigidness, still sweet in its own way, “  …  let’s get you sobered up, I don’t like it when you drink too much.  ”

 

He wonders how much of what she’s saying is pretend because God forsakes, she’s putting on a really good show.

 

The contact of her palm against his only fuels fire to the confusion, brain working on overdrive as he attempts to interpret the signals she’s sending her, tension palpable as she slowly drags them from the front door into his private room, expertly. 

 

She closes it shut. 

 

“  Jungkook, you’ve had too much to drink,  ”  she speaks instantly, pointing to the bed to direct him to take lay down so that he can have a few moments to clear his intoxicated state, “  …  lay down until you sober up.  ”

 

“  I thought you had a flight to catch,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter