002. DECEPTIVE

RED ACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hedonism is almost palpable, flooding through his pores as it spread through every inch of his physique, itching beneath his fingertips as he took another swing of the alcoholic beverage allowing the concocting beverage to flux through his throat, seamlessly leaking into his system. His fingertips sweep through the penthouse, lazily noticing the way the plethora of bodies in the room reduced the available accomodation of furniture and every touch of the strangers beside him felt exaggerated. He doesn’t realise that he has his own shoulder wrapped around another until she moves her head against his shoulder, mumbling some inebriated comment that he doesn’t completely digest. 

 

The truth was, Jeon Jungkook doesn’t really care. 

 

He doesn’t bother to look down at the stranger wrapped in his arms, it would probably be better if she remained nameless. 

 

Music fills up every inch of the BLACKPINK penthouse, the incessant beat rings heavy against his chest, reverberating through his bloodstream like a drug, loud enough to drown the various chatter among the heavily populous room. He’s chuckling, shaking his head in an outward gesture of his inward dialogue, thinking about how ironic it was, that a group that seeped and epitomised such cloy, was capable of hosting such electrifying events. 

 

Jeon Jungkook had only come to accompany Kim Seokjin who wanted to take any chance he could to make a move on one of the other girls, but within the first hour he was already lost in the pool of people. He pinches his nose tightly together, brows squeezed together as he attempts to recall the last time he’d saw his friend but it hurts for him to think. 

 

“  Another drink ?  ” 

 

He barely articulates the words coming out from the girl beside him, eyes squinting to help focus his eyes onto her, realising that it was no one he’d been acquainted to before. Heavy lids blink for a moment, resting before he presses his lips together, nodding. 

 

“  I’ll keep your seat warm,  ”  his words are slow and slightly slurred, incessant smile as he watches as she rises to her feet, shuffling through her dress before playfully blowing him a kiss. 

 

He reaches for her hand, a playful pout before she quips something playful that he doesn’t quite pick up.

 

If he was even possible of guessing anything in the intoxicated state that he was in, he’d say she was a YG trainee or something. 

 

Inhale. 

 

Exhale. 

 

His eyes skim through the room again as his back sinks into the couch, keeping his eyes forward because he’s almost certain that he’ll throw up if he turns even an inch to another direction. 

 

Park Chaeyoung. 

 

He peers through dark lashes with gaping vivid cherry rims, a natural gravitation to her as he beams of an effervescent expression. His senses are heightened by the liquor in his system, watching as she stands a few meters away, seeking the air of dawn through the cold air coming from as she surrounds herself with idols. In exchange, his body is immersed in it’s own sense of tranquility, mesmerised by the innocent smile that radiates from her expression. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter