024. MINE

RED ACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chaeyoung is taken into a moment of pure euphoria his body just inches away from her, partly covered in pure white bed sheets. The tiredness from the countless restless nights somehow dissipate from her shoulders as she looks down at his peaceful expression; soft breathing and mouth slightly opened as he hurdles over his own shoulder facing her. She wants to get up, but it almost seems like an injustice to let such a moment disappear, especially so knowing that he was just as tired, if not more. She’s thinking about him, and had been for quite a while and she makes a mental note to tell him properly how appreciative she is of him. They’re in a private hotel room, staying overnight and all she can think of is when she’ll see him again. Her thoughts are interrupted by the sound of his voice, arm sluggishly reaching for hers. “Are you awake?” he whispers groggily, one eye slightly open, “… good morning Chaeyoung.” She squeezes his hand in assurance, a smile adorned on her face, “… i didn’t want to wake you.” Jeon Jungkook smiles in return, “… I don’t mind being awoken by you.” She thinks her heart is only three minutes away from bursting into pieces. 

 

They’re sitting on the balcony with coffees in their hands. His hair is messy, lips chapped and dark circles prominent and nor is she in her best condition yet the pair can’t remove the pure bliss in their expression. “I’m guessing recording went well?” He asks her, mainly because he wasn’t able to get the full story because of his own schedule, and by the time he’d come over to the studio she was waiting at, it was already late and too dark. They’d decided to spend the night at a nearby hotel, so that they could speak comfortably without worrying about being back at a reasonable hour, only that they’d both ended up collapsing as soon as they’d showered. “The producer said it ended up being better than they’d envisioned,” she tells him proudly, “… thanks to you. Thank you for pushing me, for believing in me.”

 

She thinks about how they’d been fighting against their fate, about the endless times they’d fight or push each other away only to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter