003. HELL

RED ACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Colours shifted quickly. 

 

She was a walking contradiction, an oxymoron of sorts and he can feel his own heart beating out of his chest, the warmth beneath his fingertips rising at her touch against his flesh. He knows that she can feel it as serenity paints across her features, a light sheen on the top of her forehead and a faint burgundy bleeding across her cheeks. 

 

Blush is truly her colour.

 

She won’t let go. 

 

Park Chaeyoung would never let him win. 

 

She’s laughing beneath him, fingertips digging onto his arms for support as he forces himself inside of her.

 

“  Look at me,  ”  her voice sounds different as he blinks his eyes open, only to be met with an unfamiliar shade of emerald staring at him, features that were sharp and exaggerated, much different to the real deal.

 

It’s not Park Chaeyoung. 

 

“  You’re so hot baby,  ”  he’s wearing his own deceptive smile, lethal as his eyes fall onto hers, meeting for a brief moment before he pushes her down against him, hips closer before he hides his face in the hallow of her collarbone, “  …  so ing hot.  ”

 

He’s faking it and he’s well aware. 

 

The stranger beneath him doesn’t have a clue, humming a high pitched giggle before resuming back to the sounds that didn’t really do as much to him as his own imagination.

 

It was the third time that month that he’d thought of her during , where his mind finds its own world of Park Chaeyoung, onto thoughts of how good his body would feel in her. 

 

He barely remembers but it almost feels as though reality feels more like going through the motions, whilst the moment of ecstasy that derives from the thought of ing Park Chaeyoung brings him into his own level of high. It doesn’t stop him from finishing, however, a few grunts later with his eyes closed shut and the thoughts of the girl that most certainly wasn’t the blonde underneath him leaves him satisfied.  

 

The sound of exaggerated panting fills the void, before he returns with the usual routine ;  arm reaching for the phone beside him, a few shocked gasps before apologising to the stranger beside him because he has practice with the boys in the next hour. 

 

It has become a routine of sorts, eyes watching as she slips onto whatever she was wearing when she’d gotten into the dorm just a couple hours before, following as she leaves. 

 

He waits a few minutes before peeling himself from the bed, reaching for a pair of boxers and a grey shirt that fit slightly oversized on his body, bare feet dragging through the hallway before he sees her, wearing hip length sweatpants and a long sleeved black cropped. 

 

God, black looked so good on her. 

 

He finds his eyes blinking before they scan her from head to toe, brows furrowing as he fails to piece everything together. 

 

“  Chaeyoung  ?  ”

 

He’s almost breathless as he watches her lips curling into a ven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter