Chapter 21

Hide and Seek

Two months later…
Everything seems a bit fine for the crew for a few months since they transferred in the academy. Momo and Jihyo got a lot closer than they were before, as well as Sana. They greet each other, shares smiles and sometimes Sana will talk to Momo other than dance pointers.

As for Mina, well, she still keeps on bothering Momo every now and then, and now, they are known as the archenemies of each other.

It looks like a daily routine for Mina to annoy Momo which in return, Momo doesn’t give a single which made Mina more annoyed than she was supposed to be.  

Flashbacks
----
“Hey Hirai, I see you’re getting closer with Jihyo. I wouldn’t be surprised if you will be having a special treatment here just because you are the best friend of the SC Representative, remember, I am the SC President.” Mina once said during one of their breaks and Momo is getting ready to return to their room.

“Oh? You’re the president? It doesn’t seem like it. If you’ll excuse me Ms. President, I’ll go back to the room and I guess you still have some works to do since you are the SC President.” Momo said and walked away.

Mina on the other hand is getting pissed because how dare her question Mina’s position? As far as she remembered, Momo knows that she’s the SC President. She’ll get back to Momo one day.
----
It’s their P.E time so their activity is to play volleyball. They are being divided into two teams, one being Jihyo as the captain and Jeongyeon on the other team.

Unfortunately, Mina is being teamed up with Jeongyeon and Momo can choose what team she wants. 
 

Since Jeongyeon is Mina’s captain, she is sure that Momo will pick their team so she decided to go to Momo and about that.

"Aww, Hirai you will be in my team? In the history, wherever I am teamed up, I always win so I guess you got lucky since it will be an easy win for you today, huh?” Mina said as she reached Momo who is currently playing with the ball.

“Me? With you in the team? Sorry to say this but I am your opponent. I chose Jihyo’s team since I don’t want to lose in the game because we are in the same team. And oh, as far as I know, it’s Jeong’s team not yours, Myoui.” Momo walked towards Jihyo as she said that.

Never in Mina’s history that she loses in the game, not until today. Because Jihyo’s team won with their ace duo, Jihyo and Momo.

----
End of Flashbacks

And just like that, Mina seems to think of any action just to get in Momo’s way. But lately, she kept on having a hard time because Momo seems a bit busy since she often attends the school, or sometimes she is always leaving first than the teacher or her friends.

Mina notices everything of that just because she wants to get her revenge. It’s what she said to herself.

----

Everything has been hectic for Momo since the schedule for her comeback is getting nearer after they postponed it before because of her injury. She is still giving enough time to attend her classes so it will not be suspicious if she’s always not attending her classes.

She is currently in her class right after her overnight practice, so she’s so tired and sleepy. Although she tried hard to fight it back, she already gave up and just sleep. It’s still fine since she knows the lesson already due to her advancement when she was in America.

On the other hand, Mina noticed someone is sleeping since she saw her head down on the desk. She’s supposed to ignore it since she doesn’t care when she noticed it was Momo. Thinking that this might be her time to get her revenge on the said girl, she decided to report it to their professor who is currently teaching in front of them.

It seems that luck is on her side today because their professor is currently searching for someone to answer the complex equation written on the board, which is really hard and complicated to answer and understand.

Mina raises her hand and doesn’t bring it down until her professor notices her. She immediately pinpoint her finger towards Momo who is peacefully sleeping due to her tiredness.

The professor saw this and went to Momo’s desk only to slam his meter stick to wake Momo up. Due to the sudden loud sound, Momo woke up right away and was met by her professor in front of her.

“Ms. Hirai, as far as I’m concern, sleeping is forbidden during my class and I knew you were there when I said that.” Her professor said as she nods.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t notice I fell asleep.” She apologized and bowed.

“Next time you’ll do that, you will be in the dean’s office right away, understood?” Momo nodded.

“Now, if you’re brave enough to sleep in my class, answer that problem in the board.” Her professor ordered.

Mina is now smirking, satisfied with her unplanned revenge but didn’t go unnoticed by Sana. 

Momo looked at the board and analyze the equation that has been written there.  She didn’t listen to their professor since she already fell asleep even before their professor discussed those problems. Looking into it, it is a complex one for a regular student to understand, but she remembered this clearly since she has her knowledge from the past lessons. Being alone made her study hard independently to achieve her dreams. 

Momo went to answer the equation. She also explained her answer in front of the class for them to understand it. After that, she looked at their professor who is amazed by her use of formula and solution because he didn’t teach them this formula since it is harder than what he taught them a while ago.

Shocked was visible on Mina’s face when she saw that Momo answered it easily by using the harder formula that even Mina had a hard time to study before she understood it. Their professor then proceeds to continue his lesson and let Momo have some sleep since he only noticed just now that Momo’s face looks so tired.

After this subject, their professor for the next one announced that she will not be able to attend her class today because there is a sudden meeting that she needs to attend to. Having their vacant time, Sana furiously went to Mina’s side and flicked her forehead.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Mina exclaimed as she rubbed her forehead. Sana may be clumsy but sometimes she can hurt you, really bad.

“You think I didn’t see what happened before?” Sana said as she sat beside her best friend. Mina realized that Sana saw what she did so she didn't try to deny it.

“And what about it? She deserved it. She sleeps in the class. As a president, it is a violation.” Mina explained using her president position.

“Ms. President, as far as I remember, you didn’t give a whether our classmates slept during our class. And incase you forgotten, you sometimes sleep during class because of your tiredness. So why can’t you let Momo for once?” Sana said.

“Well, I took the opportunity to get revenge and I did it.” Mina said while looking at her nails.

“You idiot! Why are you getting revenge when you are the one who is annoying her at the first place?!” Sana flicked Mina’s forehead gain earning a grunt from Mina.

Mina remained silent because she realized it just now. She is so fired up getting a revenge to Momo when she is the one who keeps on bothering Momo.

“That’s because she pisses me off every time.” Mina answered. Sana sighed because of her hard-headed best friend.

“What did she ever do to you?” Sana said.

Well she pissed me off even before she started studying here.

She always defends Jihyo whenever I am criticizing her

She started to defend those other students

She's catching the attention of everyone

She's being too nice to Sana, maybe she will use her

And she keeps on acing in every activities we do 

I think that's enough reason right? What else?

Mina is still thinking of what to answer when her thoughts where cut off because of a phone ringing.

Looking for the owner of the phone, they were set on Momo’s desk who just woke up because of the call.

Momo looked at the ID caller and immediately answered it once she saw the caller.

“Yes, hello?” Momo said.

“Good afternoon Ms. Hirai, this is from Turner Entertainment, did you see the email that was sent to you?” the caller said.

“No, I just woke up. What is it all about?” She answered.

“Better to see it for yourself Miss. I just called to remind you to get ready.” The caller said and hung up the call.

Momo being confused, check her email and saw that her agency sent a message to her.

“Good Day Ms. Raimo, we are here to announced that the location for your MV shoot has been relocated In Los Angeles because of the unavailability of the supposedly location that was planned. We are sorry for the inconvenience that happened. We are now preparing your flight that will be later at 15:30 pm. Thank you and have a safe flight!” – Turner Entertainment

Once Momo looked at the time, it was already 12:17 in the afternoon so she immediately rushed out of their room to inform her members on the sudden news.

Unknown to her, Sana and Mina saw her on phone and the way she rushed out of the classroom.

“What was that?” Sana said.

“I don’t know. That seems urgent, and it’s none of our business. Let’s go to the cafeteria, I’m suddenly hungry.” Mina exclaimed and stood up, followed by Sana who is still confused on the sudden outburst of Momo.

While walking towards the cafeteria, Mina is thinking about something she overheard a while ago.

What’s with Hirai and the Turner Entertainment? Isn’t that one of the famous and successful entertainment nationwide?