Nineteenth

Athena & Hades

 

" Yoobin, I gotta go for some business okay? I left my clothes for you to wear on your table. Sweet dreams. " T.O.P whispers to the half awake

Yoobin as early as 8.12 in the morning.

Yoobin groaned lazily in response and shifted in her sleep. T.O.P shakes his head with a chuckle and hurries out the door.

---

T.O.P saunters into the dark room. He has to ask for it now. Before anything happens.

" Sajangnim, I have come to ask of you of a huge favour and acceptance. " T.O.P greets his Head with a deep bow.

The director beckons a man over to light the cigarette on her lips. A broody man hurried over and carefully lights it up. The Head took a long puff of

the smoke.

" What is it, Hades ? " She asks not unkindly, as she blows out the smoke from her red lips.

T.O.P swallows bravely and took a deep calming breath. He approaches his Head slowly before kneeling on his knees. He hung his head lowly.

" Head, I am humbly begging of you to accept my relationship with an Alpha acquaintance. She has ran away from the arms of Alpha Madam, she'll

stay by my side, I will promise that. " T.O.P says slowly and clearly for his Head to hear.

The Head tilts her head. Tapping her cigarette thoughtfully against her chin.

" I knew this would happen as soon as I heard about the Alphas coming down as students to our school. " The Head said honestly, taking a drag of

smoke again, thinking.

She leans forward in her chair and laces her fingers together, considering T.O.P.

" Leave us, " She orders her men sternly.

There was a pause as they left hesitatingly. T.O.P shuts his eyes, his heart in his throat.

" Is she going to kill me? I haven't bought Yoobin her clothes yet. " He thought painedly.

" Get a chair. I hate seeing people kneel. " She orders curtly.

T.O.P bows gratefully and grabs a chair. " I'm still alive. " He breathes.

"So tell me about her. Her background, not your love life. " The Head asks, leaning back in her chair.

T.O.P's head shoots up, " Do-Does this mean..... you... agree? "

The Head considers T.O.P silently." If I were to refuse, you'd still go against my word. If I accept your relationship, you'll stay loyal. " She sighs

with a small smile.

T.O.P 's face breaks into a grin and relief flooded him." Thank you, Thank you, Madam. " He grins happily.

She nods and gestures for him to tell her about Yoobin.

---

" Get dressed quickly, I'll pick you up in awhile. " T.O.P's text flickered on a old phone of T.O.P's borrowed by Yoobin.

"Oh?" Yoobin frowns in confusion and pauses from eating her omurice.

"What's up?" She texted back.

In a second, T.O.P replies, " Just get dressed, pabo."

Yoobin made a face and groans, dragging herself into her room and took a oversized plaid shirt of T.O.P's.

"Done. Where are you. " Yoobin texted lazily.

T.O.P replies by ringing the house bell. " It's me. " He calls out. She jumps from her seat and hurries to the door.

" What's going on?" Yoobin asks as soon as she opens the door.

T.O.P opened his mouth to reply but his eyes caught her exposed tanned legs. Toned and shapely.

" Yah. " Yoobin calls for his attention.

T.O.P shakes his head, blush creeping up his neck. " I- I bought you some pants. Put them on. " T.O.P coughs embarrassedly.

Yoobin takes the paper bag of pants from T.O.P and hurries inside to change. T.O.P shakes his head, getting her image out of his mind.

" Let's go? " Yoobin asks, appearing in front of him, in her new pants and his shirt.

" You look stunning. " T.O.P compliments with an endearing smile.

Yoobin grins at the sudden compliment and laces her fingers with T.O.P's.

---

" Are you trying to kill me? " Yoobin hisses as T.O.P takes her to the Head's room.

" No, I swear. This is good news, I promise. " T.O.P says innocently, taking Yoobin's hands in his and opening the door.

Yoobin breathes in to calm her nerves and follows T.O.P.

" Madam, " T.O.P greets in his serious voice he uses for formal circumstances.

Yoobin held her breath.
What the hell should I do. She cursed silently. 
Yoobin watches as The Madam's face came into light. Blood escapes from her body and her breath

runs out from her.

" Ah-Aunt. " She stutters, taking a step back. T.O.P stares at Yoobin, mouth agape.

" Damn this girl is well connected. " He says to himself absentmindedly.

The Head gets up from her chair and approaches the couple.

" I knew it would be you. " The Head says, and pulls Yoobin for a hug.

Yoobin froze in shock. What just happened? Her aunt is the Head for A1? And is hugging her. Which means she accepts their relationship.

" Yoobin-ah, this must be a shock. " Her aunt states the obvious.

Yoobin blinks in confusion. " Forgive me, but it's too much to take in. " Yoobin says with a small laugh.

T.O.P stares at the two of them." Anyone mind telling me what's going on?" He voices.

His Madam stares at him kindly." You are my Nephew then. It is a pleasure and honour to have you. " The Head his head.

T.O.P continues to stare at her dumbfoundedly.

" Is my dad really dead then?" Yoobin asks immediately.

Her aunt nods sadly at Yoobin after a pause." I'm afraid so. " She says with a grim face.

Yoobin hangs her head, a flicker of hope fading.

" On a brighter note, T.O.P came by this morning and asked me to bless your relationship. " The Head says with a small smile.

" Oh? " Yoobin says in surprise and glanced at T.O P, who was rubbing his neck with a red face.

" That's right, and, I couldn't deny this charmer. " The Head says with a tilt of her head, smiling.

" Thank you, Madam. " T.O.P smiles and bows.

" Thank you, Aunt. You'd be in danger now, won't you?" Yoobin asks worriedly.

" Not if I get rid of the evidence. " She says with a sly smile. Yoobin and T.O.P glances at each other.

" Here are the keys to my villa I don't even use. Stay there, bring along your friend, Hades, hide there and prepare yourselves for a war. " The Head

tosses a card and keys. Yoobin felt moved and touched.

T.O.P stares at the keys and card, bewildered, " Ma-madam. "

" I can't say Thank you enough. " Yoobin whispers through gratified tears  bowing deeply.

Her aunt cane close to the both of them and pat their arms." I understand your situation fully." She says with a understanding smile.

" Oh and change your car, Hades-ah. " The Head hands him another key, to an Audi. The couple gape at each other.

" Now go run, " 

 

------------------------------------------------