Seventh

Athena & Hades

 

Yuri's face came closer to Yoobin's. Yoobin anticipates a slap, her hands itching for a fight again.

" Shut up or I will make sure you end up like you're dad. " She hisses.

Blood rushes to Yoobin's face, her mind reeling angrily. She blinks. " You better get out of my face before I find your Khunnie and make sure you

both won't be making any babies in the future. " Yoobin says through gritted teeth.

T.O.P stifles his laugh. GD and Sohee looks away. Yuri lets out a frustrated groan. Jessica glowers at Yoobin before pulling her hand.

" Ignore her. We need to find 2pm." Jessica rolls her eyes.

Taeyeon, the silent leader bowed quickly to GD and T.O.P before pushing past Yoobin roughly and leading them towards the alley.

When they left, Yoobin yells in anger and punched T.O.P's arm.

T.O.P yelped. " Ouch!  That hurts okay! " He says wincing. Yoobin ignores him and huffs angrily.

" Let's eat first. " GD says comfortingly to Yoobin, patting her arm.

--------------

" B-b-but I don't uderstand." Sohee voices weakly. The other three sighs.

" We have Big Bang, and SNSD in a company, A1. Then you have us, Alpha. 2pm is in an another company totally. 1Day. " Yoobin tells her.

" 1Day are quite conserved. They don't come out much. " GD adds. Sohee nods thoughtfully, her mandoo cheeks enlarging as she stuffs another meat

into .

" They helped in the Mass Assassination on Alphas. " T.O.P adds quietly. Yoobin clenches her jaw. Trying not to break her chopsticks.

" But A1s were the mastermind. " Yoobin says bitterly.

GD and T.O.P glances at each other. T.O.P sighs. " It's-complicated. Really. "

Yoobin shrugs coldly and sipped on her drink. There was an awkward silence.

" Uh, I'm sleepy already. " Sohee says, staring back and forth among the three.

GD takes the opportunity to break the tension." Aigoo. We have school tomorrow. Let's get home, okay?" GD says sweetly.

T.O.P calls for the waiter and casually pays the bill. Yoobin stares softly at him.

" What? " He asks smiling at her.

" Nevermind. Thanks for paying. " She says quietly.

" Well, I am your boyfriend. " He laughs. Yoobin smiles, rolling her eyes.

GD and Sohee glances at each other, smiling secretly upon the upcoming couple.

------------

Yoobin brought her tray to sit beside Seungri, who gave her a polite smile. She awkwardly nods in greeting and took a seat. The rest of Big Bang

were already eating hungrily. Daesung stuffing kimbab greedily. Taeyang played with his kimchi. Seungri was stuffing everything in his mouth. GD

and Sohee were feeding each other. 

Where is T.O.P... She absentmindedly wondered.

Yoobin clears , capturing everyone's attention." Where is Tabi? I mean, T.O.P " She corrects herself.

They glance at her." Oh, he is probably in class. He doesn't eat lunch. " Seungri answers, waving his spoon.

Yoobin nods. I see. Class? I am out of here. She thinks. Yoobin immediately gets up from her seat and excuses herself.

" I need to go. Excuse me. " She says to no one in particular. Seungri raises his head from the rice bowl.

" Oh? She wants to join T.O.P?" Seungri frowns suspiciously.

 

----------