Twelve

Athena & Hades

 

Yoobin glances nonchalantly at TOP. Pretending to be unbothered.

" I had some things to do. " Yoobin says with a raised eyebrow. Taec glances at the both of them.

" She's not your girlfriend though, why are you worried. " He says coldly at T.O.P.

T.O.P tears his gaze from Yoobin's face and glares at Taec lazily.

" What are you doing here? Didn't she teach you a lesson? You want another? " T.O.P smirks.

Taec glances at Yoobin. She rolled her eyes at T.O.P.

" Yah~ don't pick a fight. He helped me. You don't get to say anything. " Yoobin says curtly.

T.O.P felt stung. Like Yoobin shoved a brick into his face. He blinked. Hurt. What?

" What? Why did he save you? From what? " T.O.P asks with a confused expression.

Yoobin sighs tiredly and addresses Taec." Thanks for your hospitality. I appreciate it. " Yoobin gave a smile.

She turns to TOP and walks away from the both of them.

" Yah!! Yoobin! " T.O.P yells her name and chased after her.

Yoobin sighs exasperatedly and walked faster ahead. T.O.P's long legs caught up and he held her arm.

" What? " Yoobin says sharply, facing him, annoyed.

" Where did you go? Why are you with that jerk?! " T.O.P raises his voice slightly, confused as to why Yoobin was angry with him.

Yoobin looks everywhere but his face. She couldn't say that she couldn't fight three girls after beating six men, could she.

" I.... Uh. Ran into some problems and he helped out. " Yoobin said simply and walks away from T.O.P.

T.O.P tilts his head and followed Yoobin." What problems? Why didn't you call me for help? " T.O.P asks, wounded.

Yoobin tuts exasperatedly. " I was beaten up okay? I fainted. Are you satisfied. " Yoobin snaps embarrassedly.

" YOU WERE WHAT? " T.O.P yelled. Yoobin cringes.

" It was unexpected! " She said in her defense. " Plus that hoe hit me with a bat! "

T.O.P's face darkens frighteningly." Which hoe. " He asks quietly.

Yoobin furtively stared at him.

"You're not gonna beat her up. Leave it to me. Don't. Cause anymore problems. "

T.O.P 's face didn't soften." You better tell me who that hoe is now. " He says sternly.

" It's those SNSD girls. "  T.O.P concludes bitterly.

Yoobin sighs, shutting her eyes." It's between us. Just leave it. "

" I can't. They hit you. Where did they hit you? Is the wound bad? " T.O.P ignores her and now is touching her head.

She softens as he caresses her head and pushes his fingers through her hair. Her heart jittering and her face heats up.

" I think you need stitches. " T.O.P announces. She snaps out of his trance and shakes her head quickly.

" No. I swear, I'm fine. " She says quietly, not meeting his intense eyes. Her fingers were turning cold.

" Are you cold? " T.O.P peers down at her softly, entering a hardware store.

She follows silently. Not denying it. T.O.P heads down to the plain drinks and took two, paid quickly, and strode to the microwave and heat the

drinks up. Yoobin understands what he was doing and immediately felt her heart warming. A smile took place on her lips. He slowly smiles back. 

Then turns his attention back to the oven.

" Here. " He took a bottle and put it between Yoobin's palms, letting her hands warm. Yoobin did as told and smiled to herself.

"Thank you. " She says quietly.

" Are you still cold? " He asks her, searching her eyes, his adams apple bobbing.

" Slightly. " She gulps, her toes curling as his face nears hers.

She closes her eyes. Expecting his lips to land on hers. Her heart pulsating violently against her chest. She didn't dare to breathe. But to her surprise,

his lips met her forehead. Sending warmth back to her whole face.

 

-------------------------------------------