Twenty-Fourth

Athena & Hades

 

The girls woke up to a windy cool morning. " Ahhhhh nice morning. " Yoobin yawns as she stretches. Sohee tosses and turn around her bed,

groaning lazily.

" Isn't this nice? It's like a vacation. No worries, just be happy. " Yoobin sighs in content.

Sohee stares wordlessly at Yoobin, considering." I wonder how long we will last being happy. To be honest, I'm afraid. " Sohee says, sitting up on

her bed.

Yoobin turns to face her maknae." Afraid of being happy? "

Sohee nodded, sighing." There is bound to be some upsetting event after a happy one."

Yoobin blinks thoughtfully, nodding." True...... Lets make it count then. " She says, a smile forming on her lips.

Sohee smiles a little and nods softly." Anyway, aren't you going to do something for his birthday?" Sohee asks curiously.

" Whose?" Yoobin asks quizically.

Sohee gapes at her." Seunghyun oppa.....? You don't know??" The girl asks in outrage.

Yoobin gasps, grabbing Sohee's shoulders." MWO?? Ahhhh ottoke! I didnt know at all. " She panics, shaking Sohee like a doll.

Sohee flattens her hair and holds Yoobin's hands down." Calm down! You've got a whole day before tomorrow. " Sohee rationalises.

Yoobin shuts her eyes." Okay.......okay.... But what to do? "

Sohee bit her lip, thinking." Well, lets take a walk around town in the afternoon and see. " 
---

Both girls cladded up in their white trench coats, walking around the town. People don't seem to take notice of their presence at all.

Yoobin scans the rows and rows of shops, finding something for T.O.P. She saw her savior. A bakery DIY shop. 

Yoobin elatedly jumps up and down, shaking Sohee's arm for attention." I KNOW WHAT TO DO!! " She says happily.

Sohee tugs her arm down painfully." Unnieeee! That hurts. " She complains, rubbing her arm.

Yoobin gave her a sheepish smile." Mian. Lets go in " She says, entering the shop already.

Sohee follows silently behinds her. Upon hearing the bell ring, the shopkeeper at the counter looks up. She was young and kind-looking.

" Welcome, " She smiles.

Yoobin returns her smile and bows." Hello. Is this where we make our own cakes? " She asks politely.

The girl nods cheerily, showing them to a table with aprons, batters, all prepped on the table.

" What kind of cake would you girls like to bake? " She asks as all three of them settled themselves on plastic chairs.

Yoobin glances at Sohee. " A birthday cake...? What flavours are there?" She curiously asks. The girl takes out a list of flavours.

" Almost every flavour you can think of! But if its a birthday cake, choose one that's not too creamy. Or else it'll make the taste worn and old. " She

advises.

Yoobin nods and scans through the book. " Hmm... is blueberry cheese okay?" She asks for an opinion.

The girl enthusiastically nods." Sure! But it depends on who you're doing it for... "

Yoobin blushes. " It's uh.... for my boyfriend. " She says shyly.

The girl giggles. " How sweeeet! When is it? "

Yoobin grins. " Tomorrow, "

The girl stands up eagerly. " Lets do it now! Cakes taste better overnight. " She grabs her apron and handed Yoobin one.

" You get the ingredients here, and start baking. I'll tell you what not to do and all. " The girl says.

Yoobin nods and ties her apron. " Oh, arasseo. "

Sohee who said nothing since just now, " I'll go prepare dinner, see you later, Unnie. Bake well. " Sohee says, getting up.

"OK, walk carefully. " Yoobin nods.

The shopkeeper bows as a goodbye, Sohee nods and leaves. Yoobin rubs her hands together, excited. She picks the ingredients needed carefully and

starts to bake the flour, with a smile on her face.

-----------

" We're home! " Calls Jiyong and T.O.P from the front door.

Sohee was just setting up the table for dinner." How was work? " She asks, taking Jiyong's stuff.

" What is work? All we did was wear some shower caps and press buttons. Wasn't difficult. " He scoffs, landing on the sofa tiredly.

Sohee smiles, relieved.

" Where's Yoobin?" T.O.P frowns.

" Hmm... She should be home, she went out for awhile. " Sohee says, not meeting his eyes. She walks to the kitchen.

T.O.P follows. " When was that? "

Sohee shrugs. " Not long ago...." She lies.

She really didn't know where Yoobin was. 4 hours was long just for baking a cake....

" Ahn sohee. " T.O.P says sternly. Sohee cringes, and turns to face T.O.P slowly.

" Urm...we went out for the afternoon. And I told her I'd head back first.. She hasn't called since. " Sohee says timidly.

" Try her phone. " GD suggests lazily from the sofa.

T.O.P passes his hand anxiously over his face. Sohee hangs her head. T.O.P dials for Yoobin,waiting impatiently for her to answer.

" She's not picking up. " He mutters, and redials.

Sohee checks her phone." She sent me a text.... " Sohee whispers.

T.O.P snatches the phone from Sohee. Anger clouds over his face." Someone nabbed her. " He says lowly.

GD crosses over to them. " What's wrong? " T.O.P hands Sohee's phone over.

" Someone is following me. Yoobin's message read.

" I'm so sorry... I was cooking and didn't realise... It was an hour and a half ago.... T.O.P-sshi, I'm so sorry. " Sohee whimpers, tears gathering.

T.O.P closes his eyes tiredly." It's not your fault. Don't cry. We'll find her. " He sighs, worried.

GD pats his arm. " You're not alone in this. "

Suddenly, Sohee's phone flickers. An incoming call.

T.O.P answers, " Yoboseyo? " The person on the other line remains silent, just a scratching sound.

T.O.P clutches the phone angrily." Who is this. "

A moment passes before someone answers. " Your new nightmare. "

T.O.P's knuckles turn white, gritting his teeth." Where is she?! " T.O.P demands.

The person on the other line laughs" Beside me, maybe. " He taunts.

T.O.P's face turns red." Don't touch her! "

" Say something, Yoobin. " The guys says.

T.O.P's heart squeezed painfully at the thought of Yoobin being in pain.

" Oppa.... Don't come here. Don't. " Yoobin whispers. Almost sadly.

T.O.P broke." YOOBIN-AH, WHERE ARE YOU!" He yells in frustration.

" Farewell....Hades. " The guy says, saying his name tauntingly.

 


-------------------------------------------------------

MIANHAEEEE READERS FOR THE UBER LATE UPDAAATE. SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEE.
X﹏X﹏X

But thanks to our new subbiesss ♥♥