Twenty-Third

Athena & Hades

 

 

The four of them stepped of the yacht. The sea wind immediately blew on them, giving off a romantic and blissful feeling.

" Wow, Unnie, the house looks amazing. " Sohee commented as they approached the cottage house, which was not very far from the dock.

Yoobin smiles, " I know right? Its really windy at that, plus, its not far from the town. " She adds.

T.O.P tightened his grip on his bag." Awesooome. Are you sure the people here won't know us? " T.O.P asks.

Yoobin nods confidently, as they reach the house. " Definitely! The people here don't take notice much. It's pretty silent and most people treat it as a

resort. " She says assuringly, turning  the keys into the lock.

The others followed as Yoobin turn on the lights, revealing a wide living room, fully furnished and dim white lights in the wall. The house was

wooden and was very much like a resort house. The windows facing the Sea, and the rooms and toilet clean and roomy. It was perfect.

" Yah, this is real good. But, how do we pay the bills? " Jiyong asks, looking around the house.

" Oh? We'll get jobs at town then, it's not that difficult. Plus, the bills are usually low. " Yoobin says, standing at the window and enjoying the wind.

GD nodded. " I guess that's alright. We have money wired anyway. But I think you girls stay at home. Let us do the work, we'll pay for our clothes

and stuff, you girls just cook. " GD offers.

Yoobin considers him, tilting her head. " It's a good offer, Yoobin, just accept it. " T.O.P says coming out from the boys' room.

Yoobin looks at him, softening." Okay, fine. Dinner in town tonight is on me. " Yoobin says, patting his shoulder and gave GD a smile.

" Did someone say dinner? " Sohee peered out of her room.

---

The four enters a noodle shop. Placing their orders immediately, satisfying their hunger.

" It feels different....we're dating openly. " Sohee says, as they waited for their food to arrive. The other three laughs.

" True, no hawks watching us, this, is life. " GD nods in agreement, leaning back on the wall.

" After this, lets go shop for some outfits, shall we? " T.O.P asks eagerly. They glance at each other and smiles widely.

" Sounds fun, let's eat! " Jiyong says, raising his chopsticks.

The others followed and raise their chopsticks as well, cheering to their new beginning. After their late dinner, they took a tour around town, the

shops were still open and the streets still have their lights open. The four were having the time of their lives, skipping from shop to shop, making

endless lame jokes in the midst of the night. T.O.P who saw an antique shop, pulled Yoobin's hand to accompany him in.

" Yah, What are you doing?" Yoobin yelped as she was being pulled in.

Sohee and GD turn to look at the other two and uninterestedly continued walking ahead. Yoobin was helplessly being dragged in the orange lit shop. 

T.O.P was intently watching every aspect of the shop. Rows of caneras and polaroids stocked the shelves, different sizes, shapes, colours, were

stacked neatly, Yoobin noticed. Hand still in T.O.P's, Yoobin followed him towards a glass case. There were antique polaroid cameras. T.O.P

touched the glass longingly, saying nothing.

Yoobin nudged him, " Yah, let's go, the other two left already..."

T.O.P ignores her and approached the counter, where an old woman was looking through an album.

With a pleasant smile, T.O.P asked, " Ahjumeoni, how much is the Polaroid camera in the glass case?'

The old woman crinkly smiles back." $250 at most, including the film, would you like it?"

T.O.P's lips broke into a really huge smile." Yes, please! I'll pay $300 instead, " He offers sincerely.

The old woman leans forward eagerly. " You're being serious? Okay then! " She says and walks over to the glass case, handing T.O.P the polaroid

camera. T.O.P took it in his hands gently. He took out his wallet and fished out the 300. The woman bowed and thanked him.

" Why did you buy a polaroid?" Yoobin whispered as soon as they stepped out.

T.O.P looks down at Yoobin and grins happily. " I want our stay here to last. In memories and in real life. " He tells her.

Yoobin shakes her head. They took a seat on a bench as T.O.P sets up the polaroid. Yoobin watches him intently, smiling to herself.

"Okay, let's try it out. " T.O.P says, and slings an arm around Yoobin, finger on the button.

Yoobin blinked in confusion but leans in and tilts her head into his neck. T.O.P smiles even widely now and snaps a picture. The two immediately

rushed to see the piece come out. T.O.P snatches the photo out and blew on it, the colourless picture grows into life as the colours appear.

" How is it?" Yoobin asked curiously.

T.O.P stares into the picture and smiles softly at Yoobin." Perfect. " He says, and hands her the picture.

Yoobin glances down at the picture, their faces beaming happily, as if they are having the best night of their lives.

" Wow...." Yoobin whispers, impressed.

To her surprise, T.O.P leans down and kisses her head, eyes shut. " I'm head over heels for you. " T.O.P sighs blissfully.

Yoobin smiles softly, feeling the same. Especially now. She raises her head and kisses T.O.P lightly on the lips.

" I'm already falling. " She smiles and rests her head on his chest.

 

----------------------------------------------------